A Cup of Coffee

To the management of Mr. John Mayer

Hello. I am typing to see if John would be interested in discussing his highly anticipated upcoming album for an interview in Rolling Stone. I'm sure it will be a big hit. Many fans have been curious, including myself. Please contact me at Rs.PB09@Hotmail.Com!

Journalist of Rolling Stone Magazine

Pamela Bayer

John clicked off the email. He had left everyone in the dark for quite some time now. Was it time to finally uncover the latest tricks up his sleeve?
John thought about letting his fans in on what he's been doing. He wasn't entirely sold on spilling all the beans on his new album before it's even been released. Still he weighed the idea in his mind. It wouldn't be so bad if he keyed his fans in, would it? Just give them a little bit of what they were asking for, please them? After all, he loved his fans. His fans were how he'd gotten this far - fans, talent and charm were all essential ingredients swished together into the mixing bowl of how he'd gotten to where he was today. And so, with his mind made up, John replied with the following.

I'd like that. Come see me here in Montana and we can meet over a cup of coffee.
John