Overprotective BF

' the smut page disappeared so i'll have to re-write it later ' - i did this in skl btw'

~ Miguel is overprotective but loving ~ small smut <3

~ You are 22 and so is Gwen , Miguel is 25~

' y/n pov '

You decided to go out to a club with your friend Gwen whom is also your spider- work mate. You chose a nice skimpy red dress pinching your figure and waist, you also chose some nice red heels to match your dress, and whatever accessories you could find. You also bought a new purse which you also decided to bring.

' at the club with gwen >v<  '

You walk into the bass boosted club, music and people coming in from everywhere, you make your way to the bar with gwen, you were already being flirted with on the way, gwen made sure to be there if you needed help getting people away, you finally made it to the bar, the bartender helped you find a seat and sat you two down.

You guys were just gossiping about each others lives until Gwen asked "How did you convince Miguel to let you come?" you chuckled. "I kinda told him we were hanging out at your house heh." she snorted, coughing on her drink. "Girlboss!" she laughed, you laughed with her. "May I buy you a drink hun?" a voice spoke behind you, you turned around to see a tall brunette with blond streaks man, he was pretty toned, not as much as Miguel though.

"Sure, I don't mind." you smile, he sits next to you and calls for the bartender, he orders three shots, one for you and gwen and him. they arrive just as he ordered them. Gwen takes hers quickly, gagging a bit. "I'll be back." she said as she ran off to the bathroom. "weak." the man chuckled with you. "Soo, what's your name?" he asked, sculling his shot down. "Y/N." You reply, drinking your shot quick. "Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Darius." you nod and shake his hand, You got a text from gwen saying she went home after feeling sick, You understood and just laughed it off with darius.

whilst you guys chatted for a bit, a very funky song came on. "Want to dance Hun?" he asked, you nod and stood up, he gently lead you to the dance floor, he gently placed his hands on you, you were too drunk to notice his hand slowly trailing down to your ass, once he gave it a squeeze you realized what he was doing, you didn't mind, you thought it was a accident, you guys still danced drunkily, you didn't notice yourself grinding against him, you felt a buzz in your purse as you held it, it was a text. "hold on darius." you pull away from his hold and sit back down at the bar, opening your phone.

Miguel: I know your not at Gwen's house, I went over to check up on you, and realized you weren't there, then I seen your makeup scattered in the bathroom.

You: soeey i wad just hving si much fujn!

Miguel: Are you drunk right now?

You: ni

Miguel: I'm coming to get you, where are you?

You: thje club

Miguel: Ay dios mio y/n.

Miguel: stay right there, I'm coming.

You: k

' not even 5 minutes later x '

You waltzed back to the dance floor, still dancing around with Darius, and before you knew it, you were snatched away from him. "What the hell?" Darius said, following you. "Let go!" you said. "No." Miguel answered. "Miguel?" You mumbled as he took you outside. "Y/N!" Darius ran over to you, grabbing your arm. "What do you think you're doing?" Miguel looked down at him, trying to show off his muscular figure. "I'm not letting you take her, She's not yours, she can have fun with other people y'know." Miguel grinned as he stared right into his eyes. "What the hell makes you think she's not mine? and the fuck you think she's having fun with you?" and before you knew it, Miguel shoved you into the car and pushing Darius away. "What the fuck dude?" Darius ran up to Miguel.

They fought for a while, Miguel punched him in the side of the face, Darius laid on the ground, blood dripping out of his nose. "Let's go Y/N, we need to talk." 

' at yalls home '

You reached home after a entire ride of complete silence, Miguel lifted you up, carrying you over one shoulder since you were too drunk to walk, as soon as you reached your bedroom, he threw you on the bed. "I think you might need a lesson on who owns you hm?" You laughed, thinking he was just being stupid, you tried to get up before he pinned you back down to the bed.

"Where do you think your going amor?" He leaned in and kissed you, you loved feeling his soft, warm lips on yours, it was addicting. He parted the kiss and started to lightly suck on your neck, trailing small kisses down your neck to your shoulder, he bit down softly on your delicate skin, oh how he loved to see you like this. He sucked soft hickeys on your neck, a small moan escaped your mouth. "I love when you make those noises for me hermosa, You're mine."

He freed one of his hands and traced it down your body. "Fuck, why can't you dress like this for me hm?" He released one of his claws, tearing the front bit of your dress. "Wait.. I liked that dress." You whined. "I'll buy you a new one mi vida." his eyes widened at the sight on your white laced bra, he also tore that. "Mig-" "I'll buy you a new one." he cut you off. You blushed.

He placed with your breasts for a little, he loved seeing your nipples harden at your touch, he grabbed on of your breasts and sucks lightly on it before switching to the next one, placing hickeys all over them. He let go and slid down to your panties, his claw tearing a line through the middle of the dress, revealing the matching white laced panties, he chuckled. "I can see your wet amor." He knelt down and tore the panties in half. "Miguel, stop ripping my-" and before you could finish, he plunged two fingers into your wet folds.

"Oh fu-! Miguel! mphm!" you screamt, he smiled, continuing to finger you faster. "Miguel I'm gonna!-" you stuttered. He immediately pulled his fingers out, you sat up confused. "Please Miguel, please" you begged. "Please what?" he teased. "Please let me finish, please i need it." He loved seeing you beg. He instead put his tongue on your clit, swirling his tongue around in circles, he thrusted his tongue in slowly, plunging in and out quickly. finally - You came. "That's it.. Good girl, release it onto my tongue, that's it." He groaned, You shuddered at his words..

He licked his lips, swallowing it all and standing up, he looked down at your flushed body and decided to help you with some aftercare.

' 20 minutes after '

after a nice chill bath and cuddling, you were finally able to get to sleep. "Goodnight miggy.." you whispered. "Goodnight Mi amor." He responded, wrapping his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him, he placed small kisses on your neck from behind whilst hugging you. "I hope you know who you belong too." he whispered into your ear, his hot breath making you shudder.

"You. and only you."

(AAAH OMG! I didn't realize people actually read the book, i was going to delete it but it makes me happy people read it tysm! also I'm sorry it took forever to post, I hope this cures ur smutness)