Really short nailpack angst story 🔥🔥🔥 but republished

Whoops I accidently unpublished this

-

Uh, I'm a little bored and Nailpack is like one of my favorite ONE ships, so have this!

Also ONE 15 is a year old now, yay!

-

It was noon. Owen sat on the couch in his home, scrolling a bit on his phone. It was the weekend, and Owen was a little bit bored. There was still no reply from Liam, who hasn't even seen his messages, or texted him back for about eight months already, making Owen a bit concerned about him. 

The police did say Liam was presumed dead, but Owen saw him about a week ago at the convenience store with someone Owen did not know. 'He did say that he works at Australia now. If that is the case, then why is not he responding to me? Is he just really busy?'  Owen wondered a little bit, his face turning into somewhat concern.

Owen did ask the police to look into Liam's flight and purchases like he said, but they said that there was no information at all about him going Australia. 'Was he just... lying to me? Wait- Why would he even lie about going there? Is he hiding something...?' 

Owen sighed a bit, and attempted to at least stop thinking pessimistically. He turned off his phone, and tried to think about the positives, rather than all of the negatives. 'Well, I guess I will be able to see him soon...? But still, it is a bit worrying when I get nothing from him.' Owen stared at his blank television, and saw his dark-tinted reflection staring back at him. He has not really been doing well on his sleep schedule the past week, sleeping two or more hours later at night.

He stared at the floor, a sad expression on his face as he only thought more about Liam. He missed him, even though he was only gone for a week. He missed when he and Liam worked together in the same building. He missed when they would hang out together, in the cafe, or just in his home. He missed Liam.

He turned his phone back on, and decided something. He was going to try to message Liam another time. 'He'll text back, right?' He placed his fingers on the small, virtual keyboard, trying to think of something to say. 

'I just hope that you are okay. I miss you, even though you haven't answered me in only a week. I have contacted the police, but they say that you have not been in Australia the past seven months. They probably got some information wrong, because you said yourself that you now do telemarketing over there. It's just concerning, not answering anything for such a long time. Liam, you might not even see this, like with my other messages, but I loved how we spent so much time with each other. I would like to do that again, but i'm not sure if you are going to respond.'

Owen sent the long message, and stared at it for a little. He sniffled a little bit out of sadness, and stood up from the couch and walked away from the living room, going to his bedroom.

-

Yeah, that was short, it was only like 500 words- But i like angst so it's fine.

(Its actually 562 words to be exact :D)