The Monstrosity of Madness, Jinx

(A/N: Before we begin, here's the votes so far on which marvel variation of Caitlyn Kiramman from Arcane, choices.)

A. Iron man variation Caitlyn: 0

B. Dr. Strange variation Caitlyn: 1

C. Morbius variation Caitlyn: 0

D. Hawkeye variation Caitlyn: 2

E. Thor variation Caitlyn: 1

F. Captain Marvel variation Caitlyn: 0

(Keeping voting on which marvel variation of Caitlyn you want to see in this story, the one variation with the most votes will appear, now on with the story!)

The next day...

Vi was in her bed, fast asleep as the storm was still going on in the morning. The clock beeped repeatedly with the pink haired woman groaning, reached for the clock and slams her fist on it, shutting it off with a large dent in the device.

She was going back to sleep but heard a loud bang at her front door, Vi groans and tries to ignore it but the knocking at the front door grew louder and louder. The pink haired woman shot up out of her bed with a low growl and walks out of her room, through the living room and towards the front door, unlocking and opening the door to yell.

Vi: Whatta you want?! Rent's not due for another month, you son of a b-

Vi stopped her angry rant to see no one out there, she looks around outside her apartment door with nobody in sight. Was someone playing games with her? Is this some kind of a cheap prank, if so she is not laughing. Slamming the door, Vi cursed under her breath in annoyance and heads back to her room to sleep in only to felt a hand tap his shoulder, getting her attention and quickly turns around in a defensive position to see no one there.

Vi was confused, maybe she was still out of it? She wasn't going crazy or anything. She then turns to leave-

???: Hey!

Vi screamed and punch the intruder in the face, knocking the figure down.

???: Ouch. Well that stung, ha!

Vi regained herself and sees none other than Deadpool on the floor.

Vi: Wade?!

Deadpool: That's my name. Man, still got that right swing.

Deadpool instantly got to his feet, cracking his neck back in place from the face punch that knocked his head clean around.

Vi: How'd you get in my apartment?!

Deadpool: I walked in.

Vi: Bullsh*t.

Deadpool: You just didn't see me walk in, I thought you heard me.

Vi: In what world could I hear you until now?!

Deadpool look deep in Vi's eyes, entering her personal space and weirding out the pink haired woman, speaking calmly and sweetly.

Deadpool: I thought you could hear me... with your super gamma hearing...

Vi looked at Wade like he was stupid as the Merc with a mouth backed away, walking passed her and around her living area.

Deadpool: Ah, home sweet home but smells like muscle woman gym wear in here.

Deadpool sat down on the couch.

Vi: (annoyed) What are you even doing here, Deadpool?

Deadpool: (loud gasps) Is that any way to treat a friend who ran through the stormy night to morning of New York to check up on you? And after I made you breakfast!