The Weekend

Soon Tadano wakes up from fainting and hears Najimi's voice?!
12:54:09

Komi to text Tadano even more. he hadn't replied even once after the 5 messages that she sent to him. Deep inside, Komi feels as if something is wrong because she thought for sure Tadano would be back on Friday. Since he was out for 2 days, And just to be safe, Komi sent him a message that read, "I hope you get well soon."

She just had hoped that Tadano didn't want to be her friend anymore. She still wanted to be friends with Tadano. Then soon, she had to go meet up with Yamai and Najimi.
09:49:21

10:30:22
Since both Najimi and Komi don't know where Yamai lives, Yamai gives her cell phone to Komi, and Najimi already had it. They decided that they would meet up at the park and then walk back to Yamai's house.

While walking Yamai takes them to other places, they will head to her house. they hang out there for at least 2 hours, then go to Yamai's house.

Timeskip
12:50:00
They finally reach Yamai's house and Yamai says that he needs to clean her room. She checks to see if Tadano is still knocked out, which he is. Then, she cleaned up her room, which included the photos of Komi and her. Then, after she's done, She invites Komi and Najimi into her room.

"Woah, nice room you got Najimi said loudly while Komi quietly walks into the room.

Back with Tadano as he hears Najimi's voice, he throws himself on the closet door making a banging noise, and says, "NAJIMI HELP ME!"

Then Yamai goes to the closet door and tells him, "Tadano, which do you like better? the mountains or the beach?
All right, I'll bury to there later." Yamai told Tadano

"Sorry, that's my neighbor," Yamai said as she slammed the wall.

"Oh, I'll go make tea....but don't open the closet," Yamai says as she leaves the room.

Najimi immediately goes for the closet door, but.... finds Tadano with dry blood on him bumps, bruises, and cuts in his uniform.

"Woah Tadano, is this a game?" Najimi asks
"NO, IT'S NOT." Tadano weakly yells
"I have been here since Wednesday." Then he short blacks out.

Then it hit Komi. "Tadano wasn't sick the reason why he wasn't replying to my messages and was gone for 2 days. It was because he was here getting who knew what was by Yamai." Then Komi starts to panic, and she sees there is blood on him and the carpet.

Then, after a couple of minutes, Komi calls 911 for Tadano and unties him, and sees how bad of condition he is in. *Also, the 911 call is for cause, you know, some called Yamai.)

As soon as Komi unties him, Yamai walks back in with a knife in hand. Tadano wakes back up. And yells, "Don't hurt us!"

Then Yamai says.

(I'm not writing all of this for me; it's 12:50 am rn, and I am tired, and I want to get to a better part.)

)

Komi sits down and starts writing, "Thank you for letting us visit

Komi sits down and starts writing, "Thank you for letting us visit." Tadano and Komi try to leave while Komi helps the limping Tadano out of the building to the ambulance outside the building.

"W-wait, I did this all for you, Komi!"Yamai yelled, pointing the knife at them.

Then Komi quietly asked if she could put Tadano on a chair real quickly to write g something for Yamai.

Then he pulled out her notebook and then tried to find somewhere to write, but she couldn't find one.

She writes on the floor, "I'll decide who my friend is."

Then, puts away the notebook and helps Tadano up. Then, it leaves the room to the ambulance.

Yamai says out loud, "She won't even speak to me but to Tadano. Huh? Ha ha. She must hate me now."

"KOMI WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW," Najimi thinks.

Back to Komi and Tadano. "Tadano how are you feeling?" Komi asks in an almost silent voice.

"Now that I'm away from her I should be OK now," Tadano says as he is taken away by the EMTs. But Komi quietly asks if she would go with the. But sadly they refuse cause there is not enough space in the ambulance. Then they left.

Komi slowly watched Tadano get taken away and goes home.