period cramps💝Sam

Y/N POV

My friend that visits monthly for about a week has came back, i started yesterday. Today I woke up feeling fine as I head down stairs, I see sam sitting at the kitchen island editing a video for his YouTube channel. It's a Q and A with me! As i grab a mug i hear "Goodmorning sweetheart " I turn and see sam smiling at me. "Goodmorning Mr golbach" I say knowing fully well that he loves  when I call him that. I pour some coffee into my mug as he stands up walks over to me and gives me a hug with his arms around my waist. I turn my head to look at him we make eye contact and then I gave him a kiss before taking a sip of my coffee.

Later  that afternoon
Me and sam were in the couch watching the movie after when suddenly it felt like I got hit by a bus I grabbed my stomach and put my head in between the couch and Sam's shoulder.
S: what's wrong sweetheart
Y/n: I just got really bad cramps
S: here let's go lay down and get the heating pad all set up we can finish the movie in the room
Y/n: ok

Sam then picks me up bridle style and carries my upstairs he flips on the heating pad and sets me on the bed. He then goes to his closet and grabs on of his shirts. "Hands up y/n" I do as he says as he replaced my shirt with one of his own I then lay down he takes off his shirt and lays next to me as he pull the blanket over us. He then flips on the TV and presses play again. I snuggle up and close to him as he puts his arms around me we eventually drift to sleep.