EPISODE 1

While chasing him.... She ran fast to reach him...... He turned to an alley....
She smirked..... And run faster......

Finally caught him..... Grabbing him from the collar.... She punched his face....... The muscular figure in front of her wasn't able to fight back to her

He tried to punch her but she holdes his hand and twisted it hard..... A groan left his lips..... She punched him on the stomach..... He groans again.....
He fell down while holding his belly.....

She kicked him and pointed the gun at him...... The man started to beg

"oh please.... Please don't shoot"

Gaining a smirk from the reaction....

"Too late for this.... It's the end of your time"

"No please no....... I'll tell you.... I'll give you the details...."

"Okey Yn.. It's fine let him speak"

A man came from behind her..... Yn stops.... And look over to her older brother.....

"I just started having fun... That's not fair"

She whined like a kid......

"Take him away...... ( he said to a man) let's go guys..."

.

.

.

These two were the KIM siblings... Kim seokjin and Kim y/n....the most dangerous mafia's hires... The son and daughter of the scariest mafia.... "THE DARK LION"

.

.

.

Jin always takes the lead when "DARK ELVI" has to go on a mission.

"THE DARK ELVI" the DARK LION'S best gang..... The one that completes any tasks...... "DARK ELVI" Elvi means magic it was the name yn came up with...

DARK ELVI has the best hackers..... Best shooters....... The best snipers...... The best assassins.... Everything is perfect in this gang....

Kim Seokjin is the leader of the gang. He makes the plans which yn don't likes much and eventually changes at her own ones.... Bossy girl
Yn, Ryan, Ashlyn and Anxo

These four are in DARK ELVI...

The following day Dark Elvi is chasing one of the enemy's men..... They could give them some information about thier plans

They have killed the other 3 and the remaining one who have came in yn's hand was about to get killed but Seokjin stopped her as he knows that no one will be able to stop her but him.

*****
*Cracking door open* a weak figure is seen from the door.... The man in black suit came closer to the weak figure of the girl....

" it's time to wake up, sweetheart." Said the man. While touching her face.... She felt his hand on her face and moves a little.... " oh sweetheart, it's impossible to get away from me"

"You should be glad that THE Damon has especially came to see you" the weak figure moves a little and opens her eyes fully... She can't see anything but hear his ugly voice... Starting to see clearly..

She saw she's tied to a chair...... Unable to move much.... She looks at the man..... In these few minutes she have took enough glance at the place where she has been since hours or days..... She looks at him....
"Huh you think I care... Nah I don't you bastard.... " Damon looked amused.... And raise his one eyebrow.... "Feisty,are we???? That's what I like in you Yn. "