Author's Note and Disclaimer

Author's note

It was never part of the plan.

When I set out to write His Human and later His Wolf, I knew what I was getting myself into. There were expectations around existing material and how I would use it within the Alternative Universe I had created. But the need to reduce the material from SOTUS S to keep His Wolf at a reasonable length left me a lot I couldn't use.

It was only later that I realized there was enough content in the flashbacks for a little story that spanned the two years between their getting together and Arthit's graduation.

In a way, this is their honeymoon phase. All the fun of having found each other and enjoying what that means without any of the responsibilities either of them has to face. Living within the relative safety and security of being students while having access to the people who can and will help them.

I struggled with the idea for this story a little. How would I make it different from the two main parts without veering off course? I had to think of something that made sense in the gap. I hope you enjoy what I came up with.

Disclaimer

This is an AU fantasy cannon work of fiction depicting characters from the series adaptation of the online novels SOTUS S: โซตัส เอส; by BitterSweet produced by GMMTV Ltd. Directed by: Jane Botta.

No copyright infringement is intended in the production of this work which is purely a work of fiction. No financial gain is received from the creation and sharing of this work.

Many thanks to BitterSweet, GMMTV Ltd and the cast and crew of SOTUS S.

"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey." —Lord Byron

"It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving...
But know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friend, my family, and my heart. Don't trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know."
Attributed to Harriet Morgan, unknown source.