𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 🍂🥀

"Why you did this to me??? Didn't you loved me? " The man said trying to hold his tears from falling.

"Nah,,, It's just I didn't loved you. It was just an act and see yourself
... She sarcastically laughs like a maniac. "You being a fool trapped in it.." She said with a smirk...
◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦

Why mom why?? Why you did this to me?? The little questioned her mother crying hard..

"Listen hun don't cry and please try to understand." Her mom said trying to convince her little daughter.

◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦

"Princess listen, I love you so much but try to understand my situation"

"No di (elder sister) you are the one who put me in this hell" Tears formed in lil one's eyes as she ran from there.

◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦

"I know you are too like your so called sister. A GOLD DIGGER." The tall man shouted at the little creature making her tremble in fear.

"N-no sir I'm no-ot. If you be-eli-eve me or n-ot." She managed to say between her sobs.

◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦

.•♫•♬•◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦•♬•♫•..•♫•♬•.◦•●◉✿.✿◉●
𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙛.

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩. 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚.

▀▄▀▄ .•♫•♬•.◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦•♬•♫•. ▄▀▄▀

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙎𝙤, 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙.

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣. 𝙄𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙢𝙚.

▀▄▀▄ . •♫•♬•.◦•●◉✿☆ ☆✿◉●•◦•♬•♫• . ▄▀▄▀

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 ❤🌈

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍:- 230717
𝙴𝚗𝚍:- ???