𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 🐳

"ᴏʜ ᴋʀɪsʜɴᴀ, ɪғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ🌸🌼 "

◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦

𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I woke up panting so hard. I felt sweat coming from my forehead. "Aish! It was again the same nightmare". I said to myself. I got up from my favorite place I mean my bed and opened my curtains to see the most beautiful view I would ever see anywhere.

Author's POV:
NAME: Y/N
AGE: 20
OCCUPATION: high school student
Friends: Yeji,Jungkook, Naira, Viviana, Aera, Amaya and Yeonjun
Lives in South Korea on her own. She secretly applied for the scholarship without her parents permission. Works at a cafe for her lil bit daily expanses even though she get money from the scholarship. She works there because she gets bored alone living in her room and studying.

Y/N's POV:
After staring at the view for a good long time I went to bathroom and got freshen up. I wore my school dress and went straight to my dorm kitchen where I made bread and butter for me. Have to say I really love eating it everyday.

I looked at my watch and SHITTT!!!! It's 7:45 a.m. and I've my first class at 8 hell I'm late... I grabbed my bread and put it all together inside my mouth and ran towards my high school which is just 5 minutes away from my dorm.

Aiyo!! Finally I reached on time. I was walking towards my locker when I met my mom I mean my friend but have to say she acts like she's my mom. Damn she's so nice person...

"Yoo gurl!! How's you?? "Yeji said cheerfully.

"Hey Yeji-ahh!!! I'm good what about you??" I asked her as we made our way to my locker.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Name: Yeji
Age: 22
Occupation: High school student
Family: belongs to a rich family. Has mother, father and a younger brother.
She thinks y/n as her sister. Or you can say daughter.

Y/N'S POV:
" Me too bun and excited to for the breaks" Yeah we are having our breaks from tomorrow. She continued, "so.. What's your plan are you going to India in these holidays?? " She seems to be more interested than me about my holidays.

"Umm.. I don't really know what will be my plan but yeah I guess I'll be going to my friends." I said with a little smile.

"Good to know sweetie.. K I'll be get going to my class meet you at lunch." She waved at me as the bell rang. I waved her back and went straight to my class room.

As soon as I entered the class I was engulfed by a hug. I know who this person is. It's my bunny. Lol. I hugged him back.

"Yaaa bunny!!! You scared the shit out of me" I playfully punched his chest..

"Eh?? Jinja?? I'm really sorry Y/N-ahh.. I didn't knew you would get scared. " He said with a pout which is the cutest thing in this freaking world.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 21
Occupation: high schooler
Family: his father is the owner of Jeon Enterprise. Has mother and a young brother.
Has a lil crush on y/n.

Y/N'S POV:
We soon sit at our seats the teacher entered the class. We all stood up and bowed to him. He gestured us to sit down. He began to start the class..

Time skip..
"And that is how the Hitler died" He said closing his book and examined the class to see if everyone understood the lesson or not. After a while when he got satisfied he sigh in relief.

And said the thing which I hate the most. "Ok class as you know that you're having your holiday from tomorrow there is a partner project you'll have to do. So choose your partner and the topic will be given you at kakao."

He exists the class and I put my head on the table as I was thinking that I'll be doing extra hours work at the cafe to earn more. I felt someone beside me sitting and patting my head. I looked up. It was my bunny..

"What happened you don't look good". He asked me with questioning eyes.

" Ahh.. Nothing much just I was tired." I said which was totally a lie. And he caught it but didn't argue further.

"So whom you are choosing as your project partner. I know it's me only." He said being proud. But I thought to tease him a little.

"Nayy boy... It's umm.. Jackson." I said as I was so sure about this.

"Yo Y/N-ahh you don't even know how to lie.. There's no one name Jackson in our class." He said laughing at me like a maniac.

Ahh... Heck why I'm so silly..!!! I cursed myself mentally.

"Hey you wanna come to cafeteria or not. Or are you gonna to come with Jackson~~." He started running..

"Yaaa I'll not leave you. You brat.!!!" I was running behind him.

Soon we entered cafeteria, I saw Yeji waving at us. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to her. And sat in front of her grabbing my coffee.

" What took you both this long?? " Yeji seemed to be furious.

"I was-" Cut by JK.

"Nothing much Yeji she was just thinking to work for extra hours at cafe but sir gave us partner project for holiday assignment. " Yaa how come he knows about that??? I thought when JK continued.

"Y/N-AHH don't think how I come to know just drink your coffee and go and discuss the project with Jackson~~." The hell why can't he stop.

Then Yeji asked curiously, "who's he? Hmm???"

"He's no one.." I said being all done with them

"Ahh he.. He's y/n's project partner." He'll never stop annoying me.

" No Yeji he's no one. " I said

We shared some chit chat and went to our next classes.

.・。.・゜✭・

To be continued...