6

"Adrianna, you know you can't leave the house past 8. Let alone go to the forest! What were you thinking?!"
I sigh.

"Ethan, you know you're grounded and not aloud to leave the house outside of school!" Ethan's mother says to him.
Both of the mothers pause for a minute and whisper.
Finally, my mom breaks the silence.
"If this happens again, you two cannot hang out anymore." My mom says.
Me and Ethan both groan. Ethan's mom takes him home, and my mom sends me to my bedroom.

The next day at school, Me, Devi, Fab, and El were talking about prom since it was in 2 days. We all planned to go in a limo. On Saturday afternoon, at around 4 pm, we were all going to devis house to get ready for prom. It was the perfect plan. I had just picked up my dress from the shop. It was a long, dark blue dress, with a slit in the leg. And I had gotten my nails done as well. They were medium length glittery square nails. Untill first period, me and the girls all talk about their dresses, and what they were doing. Devi was talking about how her dress was pink with flowers. Fabiola was going to wear a red suit, and Eleanor was going to wear a lavender dress.

Since Ethan was grounded, and not aloud to go to prom, me and the girls were all going to go together. My mom agreed to let me go if I did all of the chores on my list. Since she knows how important prom is. But after that I'm still grounded for a week.

An: actually part 8 will be the prom sorry. Forgot I had to match it with the timing of the show