~ Chapter 1 - A Sudden Change ~

(Sorry about the chapter name, I suck when it comes to naming things like this (if you couldn't tell with the name of this story) ^^" but I hope you enjoy the story!)

Ink's POV

It was a normal day in the Doodle Sphere. Everything was in place, the AUs seemed to be fine except... Looks like Error was screwing up another AU. This time, it was Storyshift, one of the Pacifist timelines. He did this often, but not daily thankfully. I went into Storyshift. Some of the residents of Snowdin frantically ran around, while others hid in their homes. I saw Error standing in the center of the town.

"Error! Please stop destroying the AUs!" I called out to him. He stopped for a moment and turned to look at me. The way he glared at me was a little unsettling. We stared at each other for a while. The longer he stared, his expression grew softer. I tilted my head, which made him hide his face in his scarf and turn around. He decided to open a portal, probably to the Anti-Void, and jump into it quickly before closing it. I stared at where he was previously standing for a minute then started fixing up the rest of the AU before going back to the Doodle Sphere.

After sitting in silence for about 5 minutes, I picked up one of my sketchbooks and decided to draw. Nothing was in my mind, so that made it seem way more quiet. I wasn't even focusing on my drawing, I just let my hand do what it wanted. I finished the drawing, and realized that I drew Error. I stared at it for what seemed like hours, thinking about Error's behavior back in Storyshift.

My thoughts got cut off by my phone ringing. I answered it. "Hello?" "Hey Ink!" It was Dream. "We need your help in Underfell, if you don't mind." He explained. I knew it had to be Nightmare and the rest of the bad guys. "Sure, I'll be right over." I said before hanging up the call. I put my sketchbook aside and entered Underfell.

It took me a little bit to find them, but soon enough, I had made it. Dream was shooting arrows at Nightmare and Killer, meanwhile Blue was deflecting Dust's attacks. Horror kind of stood behind Dust, watching Blue's movements. I quickly rushed over to Dream. "Sorry I'm late!" I said, attacking Killer with Broomie (my paintbrush). He nodded then went back to attacking Nightmare and Killer.

A few minutes after my arrival, Error showed up. Nightmare looked over in his direction. "You're late." he scowled. Error rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." he said in his usual glitchy tone. He looked away from Nightmare, but realized I was here. He stared at me. I stared back, which caught me off guard. Before I knew it, my ankles were being held by Nightmare's tentacle, holding me in the air upside down. Nightmare glared at me. The others were too busy fighting to notice I was in more trouble. "Listen..." he said quietly and coldly. His grasp tightened. I didn't let him finish, and used Broomie to attack the tentacle wrapped around my ankles, loosening his grip, making me be able to escape. I fell to the ground, barely able to stand up, I had to use Broomie for support. "How rude of you to not let me finish." Nightmare said, smirking. Another one of his tentacles wrapped around my whole body this time, squeezing me tightly as it lifted me off the ground. He held me so tight I was gasping for air, barely even able to. I heard my vials shatter and my ribs crack. I screamed in pain. I couldn't move my body.

Nightmare sighed and let go of me, causing me to fall to the ground. I wasn't able to move, my ribs were broken, my clothes were torn up. My vials were shattered, all except the pink one. Nightmare stood in front of me laying on the ground, powerless and useless. Killer walked up behind him. I assumed he had fled his battle with Dream. "Killer, finish the job." Nightmare demanded as he walked off. Killer started to walk up to me, his knife in his hand. He stopped right in front of me. I watched as he looked down at me. He raised his knife, the sharp tip of the blade facing towards me. I closed my eyes as the blade sliced through my chest. I screamed. I could feel the blood spilling from the wound.