Pretty Boy.

9:00 PM

Sean brushes my hair out of my face gently, bending down to me as I sit on his bed. "Are you comfortable?" He asks me softly, placing his hands by my thighs, and getting closer to my face. I nod my head, smiling.

"You're so handsome." He compliments me, looking into my eyes calmly. "Are you okay?"

I shake my head. "I'm fine," I reply.
"Sean- I." I stutter nervously. He raises his eyebrow. I sigh, shaking my head. He nods and rubs my head.

"Are you okay?" He asks me again. "Yeah," I reassure him. His eyes look all over my body, slightly nervous looking. "Are you going back to Japan?" He asks another question. I quietly clear my throat. "Yeah, probably 2 to 3 weeks from now," I answer. He looks into my eyes.

He gives me a slight smile. "You make me feel weak in the knees." He admits, lowering his head and giving a little chuckle. My heart flutters.

Is he feeling alright?
"Sean, are you okay?" I murmur, his face turning pink.
"I had a little chocolate, pomegranates, and blueberries. I was hungry I guess."
He whispers.

"I-I... Can I hold you?" He asks me, looking down at the floor. I hear his breathing shallow.

He looks up at me. I nod my head slowly, as he reaches his hands out to me as they wrap around my body gently, towering over me. He holds me close as he buries his head into my neck.

I gasp and look at him beneath me. I exhale slowly, trying my wrap my hands around his whole body.

"You're so tiny..." he mutters.

I love him so much.

My hands cup his cheeks and he looks up at me, all vulnerable but with hard eyes. I lean closer to his face, and as I do so, he grabs my chin, leaning closer.

He has a look of curiosity on his face, taking a closer look at my face. He feels my cheeks softly as his rough hands travel to my lips, brushing a thumb over my bottom lip, slightly shaking as he does so.

"You're so handsome." He whispers in my ear, making me shiver too much. His head falls onto my neck again as his hot breath warms the left side of my neck.

I'm handsome? Nobody's ever said I was except you. Everybody thinks I'm pretty and cute, nothing else but that. People always mistake me for a woman.

I feel his hands tremble as they leave my cheeks, running them over the sides of my body slowly.

"My handsome boy." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around me.

............

1:00 AM

I open my eyes slowly, as I feel Sean's arms still wrapped around me. I look down at him.

I lean my head down, kissing the top of his head softly, hoping he won't wake up. I kiss his forehead, closing my eyes. "pretty boy," I whisper.

He presses his body against mine, feeling his erection on my stomach. I whimper softly.

"Sean," I call his name. He grabs at my back.

"You're being rough." I stutter, trying my best to hold him in my arms. He leans down, setting his chin on top of my head. I don't even know if he's asleep.

"Sean." I softly groan. I push him off of me as he plops on the bed. I shake my head and stand up, walking out the door and closing it behind me.

I pull my phone put my pocket, looking up what causes men to act very sexual at times. Food pops up. Pomegranates, blueberries, and for some men, chocolate arouses them.

Sean ate that on purpose. Dickhead.

As I walk down the stairs I hear moving around in his room, but very faint, I turn around to see if he's followed me, or if he's just fucking around in there. I don't see him, and I turn back around, making it to the end of the stairs.

"I'm making myself at home..." I whisper to myself, smiling at the refrigerator and opening it.

"What are you doing?" A low voice says behind me.

My smile drops.

SEAN FUCKING LIED HIS DAD IS HERE, IM FUCKING SCREWED, HE WILL NEVER ACCEPT ME INTO HIS FAMILY, FORGIVE ME MR.MILANO, SPARE M- I turn around, Sean looking down at me.

Oh.

"Hi," I say quietly.
Sean softly brushes against me as he reaches for the handle of the refrigerator door, closing it. "Don't leave it open." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask him. His eyebrows furrowed as he raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck you mean, 'why?'" He mocks my voice.

I lean against him and he looks away from me. "Go back to bed, it's too early." He whispers, leaning over as his chin sets on my head. His hands hold my waist tightly as I arch my back, looking up at him. He smirks, lowering his hands to my hips. "Come on..." He complains.

I run my fingers through his hair. "I like it when you do shit like this..." He trails off. "It makes me wanna do some things to you." He whispers against my hair, putting a hand over my neck, gently squeezing. "You can't resist but want to...." I moan as he leans closer to me. "Pretty boy." I tease him.

He quickly pulls away and walks off. He coughs loudly as he makes his way upstairs. "For fuck's sake, im not gay!" he yells quietly.

I groan and fall to the floor. "I can't take it anymore....." I say hoarsely, under my breath.