chapter 5: in my room?

𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝.

The table was silent.

"Mr. Tokito--"

"Please, it's Muichiro." He held the cup of tea close to him, blowing off some of the steam. "She'll get a much higher income than both the jobs combined, and I'll even help her through it."

M/N cleared her throat, smiling softly up at the determined boy. "How do we know they'll accept her?"

"She already did a gig with me a few days ago, it'll be broadcasted on national television in less than a week." He stated. "I'm sure they would want to know the name of the girl in that commercial. In fact, I've been asked several times to get her to sign a contract because of the talent she possesses."

"We just don't want her getting hurt, especially if she's going to be co-workers with the son of the man we're indebted to." F/N sighed, looking at the two remorsefully.

"I swear, Mrs. and Mr. L/N, I won't let him near her. Because she already has a name of being my girlfriend, they won't let her do any collaborations with Touya anyway."

You were in shock. How did you even get here? Why did Muichiro care so much?

"How much will she be making?" F/N asked, skeptical.

"Depends on what she goes into. Hell, maybe she can become an ambassador for a luxury western company!" Muichiro almost sounded desperate here. "Yuichiro and I are making yearly salaries that combine up to over a hundred million yen. I'm more than willing to help out, and my boss really likes her."

To your surprise, Muichiro even went as far as to prostrate in front of your parents. "Please, I am very sorry for asking you of this."

"Tokito-- I mean, Muichiro! Please, don't bow!" M/N cried out. "I-It's alright, where do we sign?!"

--

"Was bowing really necessary?" You asked, annoyed.

Muichiro shrugged, holding out a clipboard with a contract clipped to it. He held out a pen to you. "Just to seal the deal. Sign it, but make sure to read all of it first."

Uh, okay? Skimming through the contract, you only noticed the typical rules. Wear whatever, comply with company rules, blah blah... Clicking the pen, you signed your name onto the blank line. "I'll get my parents to sign it, give me a moment."

Rushing into your parent's room, you handed them the clipboard. "Muichiro said to read all of it before signing."

Your mother and father smiled at you, before quickly reading through it and signing it.

"We're happy for you, honey." M/N said, handing the clipboard back. Your father wordlessly nodded, a silent sign of his happiness. You smiled back at them, walking back to hand Muichiro the clipboard.

But, he wasn't in the main room.

You furrowed your brows, calling for him. No response. What the hell?