Laundry Day - ChangLix

Changbin grabbed his wash basket heading to the laundry room; Felix was already there. "Oh, are you doing darks?" He asked as he set the basket down on the floor.

The younger man jumped, stuffing something into the drier before Changbin could see; usually, he wouldn't say anything, but recently, Felix had been getting jumpy.

"What are you hiding?" He asked as he reached out, touching Felix's shoulder.

The younger man pulled his arm back, "Nothing. It's nothing." He pulled a fake laugh as he grabbed his basket, putting it in front of himself as he tried to escape the room. As he shifted from one foot to another, he felt a piece of clothing drop onto the floor from under his sweater.

Changbin bend over to pick it up, "You dropped something." He offered to put it into the basket when he realized they were a pair of black panties. He quickly shut the door, "Where did you get these from?" He asked.

Felix blushed, "I um...ordered them online." He looked away from Changbin for a moment.

Changbin frowned, he checked the size, but they weren't his size. He reached into his pants, pulling up the hem of his pair of black panties. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm wearing mine; of course, laundry day." He chuckled, placing them back onto the top of Felix's laundry before stepping aside to fill the washing machine.

Felix just stood there as other pairs of panties fell out of his shirt. "You wear them too?" He asked.

"Yeah. Hyunjin got me into them." Changbin smiled and nodded, "Same brand. I bet he has a deal with them coming up." He shook his head, laughing.

"You're not embarrassed?" Felix asked as he picked up the other panties placing them with his dried, clean clothes.

Changbin shook his head, "No, what I wear is no one's business but my own. Besides, I love how they make my butt look in the mirror." He grinned as he wriggled his ass.

Felix stood there, "Can I see your ass in them?" He pushed a lock of hair from his eyes.

The older man turned the washing machine on; he looked at Felix. "You want to see my ass?" He asked.

Felix bit his lip, looking over at the older man; he fiddled with the bottom of his shirt. "Yeah." He asked.

Changbin smiled, "Right here?" He asked as he pulled his hoodie over his head.

"Just your ass Binnie." Felix looked away from him, one hand covering his eyes.

The older man reached for his hand, pulling it to his chest. "You should see all of me to get the full effect." Changbin moved a hand to Felix's hips, pulling him close to his body, pressing his body against the wall.

Felix looked into Changbin's eyes, and his breathing started to get heavier, "What are you doing?" The younger man whispered as he felt Changbin's lips pressing against his jaw. "I can't see much when you're..." He gasped as Changbin pressed his already hard dick against his thigh. "...this close." He whimpered slightly.

Changbin grinned as he kissed Felix deeply, his hand pushing the younger man's shirt off, his warm hand settling on his chest, breaking the kiss to lift his shirt, stopping as the shirt caught on his nose. He smiled, trapping Felix's arms above his head, his lips free.

"You're totally under my control." He grinned as he moved close, kissing his neck softly.

Felix shifted from foot to foot, whining softly. "Binnie, are we doing this or not?"

Changbin grinned as he pulled the rest of the shirt off of Felix, "Do you want this?" He asked, running a hand through his hair softly. "I will never turn you down." He smirked as he moved to sit on the dryer.