𝑖𝑖 ── to hell...

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒐 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒐 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐓, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄. Leigh was seated on the end next to Prentiss, in front of Derek and Spencer.

     "He documented them in detail," JJ sighed, flipping through her case file. "Names, dates, photos, and locations where he took them."

     "Military background," Derek suggested. "He's bound to be organized."

     "He definitely doesn't have a type." Emily muttered, Leigh nodded in agreement. This unsubs' victimology was all over the place.

     "The only consistency is that they were all abducted in the same area." Spencer replied.

     "Yeah. What do we know about that?" Emily asked.

     "It's called case corridor," Leigh informed the team before Spencer could, shooting the resident-genius a sorry look. "It has an extremely high concentration of drug trafficking, prostitution, and homeless people." she nodded as she finished. She felt the eyes of the team on her. Leigh looked up and looked at them. "What? Being from Counterterrorism helps with victimology." she shrugged.

     "Okay, doc," Emily laughed as she fist-bumped the girl.

     "So, for this guy, maybe it's more about opportunity rather than victimology." Leigh stated, although it sounded more like a wonder.

     Hotch nodded at the thought. "Morgan, Prentiss, and Grimes, when we land, I want you to head straight to Detroit. See if you hear anything in the whisper stream. I want to make sure we have a crime before we get too deeply into this." The Unit Chief instructed.

     "I hear Detroit is beautiful in the spring." Emily joked and everyone gave a silent chuckle.

     "The rest of us will meet with the legal attache before with the Royal Canadian Mounted police." Hotch added.