Beast Mode

Liv had just finished fighting Blaine. The Zombie that had turned her. she stabbed him in the head and heard a gasp causing her to look up in panic.

Liv reached her hand out as she realized it was Peyton. The older woman was scared and back away as her best friend stepped closer to her. Liv stopped in her tracks as she realized her best friend was afraid of her.

"Liv.. Your hand" Peyton said in a whisper causing Liv to look down and realize the knife was still there. Just as she was pulling it out Peyton shouted not too. Liv's eyes changed from Red to their natural colours. Liv didn't know what to do so she ran to her room and shut the door and broke down behind it.

Peyton was in the living room coming to turns with what she just saw. Her best friend was a zombie. She was a monster... And the guy that was laying dead in their kitchen was the one who turned her.

Peyton didn't realized that her being scared was the reason her best friend was there in her room crying. But once she did she decided to check up on her. A soft knock on the door interrupted Liv's train of thoughts as she got up and opened the door.

Peyton realized how much she hurt her at that moment. It was also at that moment she realized that she didn't mean to hurt her or be afraid of her. Peyton had no words so she just hugged Liv. The younger woman instantly wrapped her arms around her best friend "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for scaring you." Liv said holding Peyton tighter "You shouldn't be apologizing. And if anything. I should be the one apologizing. This is who you are. I shouldn't be scared of that. You're my best friend. Non-human or not. And nothing would ever change that." Peyton said in response.

Liv just held her tighter and both of the girls went to sleep knowing the truth and a weight had been lifted off them.