i am now a killer

At the battlefield

Ladybug and Chat Noir are fighting a sentimonster that look exactly like Ladybug and Mayura. It was a brutal fight. But after getting an amok from Mayura the heros realize that Sentibug is a sentimonster who don't have her own freewill and has to do whatever  Mayura said so Ladybug  set her free. And now sentibug is turning against Mayura. She did cruelest thing ever she snap her finger and thus Sentibug is dead.

The heros was horrified of what they just saw. Chat Noir was about to attack Mayura but Hawkmoth arrive just in time for the fight. Mayura has to stay strong for her boss Hawkmoth but deep down she was shock at the situation to but they have to keep fighting.

After the fight

Hawkmoth and Mayura quickly went back to the lair. They both detransform back to Gabriel and Nathalie. Gabriel was about scold Nathalie for putting herself in danger again but befire he could do that. Nathalie quickly went upstairs to her bedroom. Gabriel was confused so he went after her.

At Nathalie's bedroom.

Nathalie was tired she breath in breath out and fell to the floor. She can't belive it she can't belive that she would willingly do such thing. Sure she killed sentimonsters before but they were creature thay shouldn't roaming around the Street and the peacock miraculous only allow her create one sentimonster so she has to let them go. But this one is a sentihuman who can behaved like normal human being who deserve life and love  she just end her life like it was nothing. This is moment where she realize that the power she has is massed up regardless of how you use it you will look like murderer either way. She couch and quietly cries on the floor while her kwami was also sad too.

Eventually Gabriel tries to open the door but the peacock kwami told him that his assistant doesn't want any company at the moment. Gabriel felt her strong emotion usually she can hide it from him but this time he can feel it the situation must be really intense for her. He think that maybe he should wait for her to feel better before doing anything.

3 hours later

Gabriel knock on the door and this time she's allow him come in. Gabriel saw that Nathalie back to usual self no tears or a hint of sadness to be found.

Gabriel says" you know Nathalie this is first time that you felt sad after fucking up the city."

Nathalie explain " sir i just kill a human life of corse i'm sad i've never did anything  like this."

Gabriel says" just keep doing it you will get use to it ."

Nathalie says sadly " i'm afreid i don't wanna do it creating powerful sentihiman used a lot of energy and for me to kill it like it nothing was just...cruel ."

Gabriel explain to her" don't worry we did this for good reason."

Nathalie ask" are you sure she's ok with this she's a kind lady who doesn't even wanna hurt the flies."

Gabriel laugh to himself and said quietely look at Emilie's picture" you really are a good actress my love."    

Nathalie ask" excuse me???"

Gabriel says" well all i'm saying us you don't have to worry about anything accept for your health of corse." Than he walk away."

Dussu  who's flying out of her pocket ask" so what are we gonna do now?"

Nathalie sigh and replied" i'm not sure anymore."

The end

This is first rewrite projwct so i hope you enjoy it.