All My Stars Chapter 3

Author Note: Enjoy!
———————————-

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

I groaned and sat up in bed, Fixing my hair in a way. I looked through the peep hole. Seeing Andrew and Colten with their official dress on? I opened the door, revealing my nappy hair.

"Wow, I'm guessing you just got up?" Andrew asked, I nodded and moved out of the way so they could some in. They both walked in as so shut the door behind them. "Just sit on my bed for a minute while I get changed and ready,"
They nodded as I grabbed my FCCLA clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready.

[+After getting dressed+]

I finished doing my hair and make-up as I walked out of the bathroom, walking to my bed. Where I see Andrew and Colten talking amongst themselves. Teagan nor Madison were awake. "I see they're not awake yet," I grumbled as I grabbed a water bottle and sat next to Colten. "Yeah, they both been snoring," He softly laughed.

I blushed a bit, hearing his laugh just gave me a few butterfly's. "Y-Yeah they're heavy sleepers," I laughed, looking towards the time. It read 7:26. Not to bad. "I better wake them up so they can get dressed. Then we can talk amongst ourselves," They nodded and smiled at me as I moved over to Madison. Shaking her gently. "Come on Madi, get up. It's time to get up," I said, she groaned and flipped over on her back.

"I'm up," she mumbled as she got out of bed.  "Change into the bathroom. Andrew and Colten are here," She nodded as she got her clothes and head to the bathroom. "I can get Teagan up so you don't have to. Im sure you're just as tired from us waking you up," I smiled, I nodded.

"You can try Andrew. But It might be a little bit of a challenge," I chuckled, sitting next to Colten again, our shoulders brushing against each other. "Pfft, You haven't even seen my magic yet," He laughed, a smirk appearing on his lips as he jumped off the bed and climbed into the bed next to Teagan.

He leaned down just a bit and whispered something into her ear. She got up quick. "Huh?! What?!" She asked, her hair all messy and all over the place. She blushed once she saw Andrew looking at her. "Hiya there Ms. Teagan," Andrew said, smiling down towards her.

"Go change in the bathroom T. Madison is already in there," She groaned but put a smile on for Andrew. Typical. She grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom. The door making a soft click noise. Andrew got off her bed and back into mine and Madison's. "What did you'd say to her?" Colten asked, literally reading my mind.

"Oh! I just told her to awake up and said there was some starbucks on her nightstand," He shrugged, leaning against the head board. I raised a brow, "How'd you know she likes starbucks?" I asked,  leaning my head on Coltens shoulder. Due to my drowsy state. He didn't seem to mind as I got comfortable.

"Well, when we went to go eat lunch the other day, she got her a starbucks refresher. So I used that as my strategy," Andrew said confidently, I chuckled remembering that. "Well it sure did wake her up," We all laughed for a good bit before we had to leave to our little meetings.

[+At the meetings+]

"Well we should head to our state room, we have to get get stuff set up for tomorrow. Remember 7 o'clock sharp," Colten said, pointing his finger at us after saying the last part. I laughed and nodded my head. "We'll be there," Teagan said confidently. "Yeah if I wake you up you will," I giggled, getting a look from her.