Drunken Triple Vision

Jake and Sunghoon were best friends. The kind of best friends who do everything together, the ones that share everything with the other. The kind that’s never seen without the other, even if they weren’t on the same course of study.

They were also incredibly beautiful omegas. Which mostly just meant many wanted to gain their attention, and they did everything they could to get it even if it meant making a fool out of themselves. Not like either of them cared, and most actually believed they were dating each other. Heeseung was one of those people, though he’d never talked to them, it seemed pretty obvious. He didn’t blame them, he’d date either or both of them if given the chance, so he thought it only logical for them to date each other.

So, logically, when he found himself at a random party late on a Friday night, he hadn’t expected to be approached by them. Honestly, he was a bit more intoxicated than he’d like to admit, so his memory of how that happened remained fuzzy. He couldn’t even confidently say they had approached him or if he had enough liquid courage in his system to attempt to talk to them. Either way, he ended up dancing and talking with them for a couple of songs, which was a win however you looked at it. They were close, physically, enough so that Heeseung’s alpha senses could pick up their individual scents in between all the people, alcohol and sweat.

By that point, Heeseung wasn’t too sure if he was more intoxicated by the alcohol or by their scents.

He had Sunghoon all over his back, tracing over his arms and reaching down to hold Jake’s hands. Jake, in turn, was to Heeseung’s front, holding onto his neck and trailing his hands down his chest and abdomen, finally caging him in between them as he held Sunghoon’s hands. Listen, Heeseung may have been disoriented, but he wasn’t complaining, at all.

So, really, it shouldn’t have come as a surprised when he was led out of the party and back to the omegas’ apartment. And it didn’t, but what did come as a surprise was when Heeseung found himself with his wrists tied up to the bed at Jake and Sunghoon’s apartment. He’d later register there evidently was only one bedroom with one bed, but his brain was not cooperating in that regard for the time being. Not with the way he was being kissed by Jake and touched by Sunghoon.

Heeseung wasn’t sure when he was stripped naked, but it must have been before they tied him up. Now, he was just at the omegas’ mercy. Jake’s lips were firmly attached to his, kissing him deeply and messily. He tasted as sweet as his scent was, Heeseung couldn’t care about his vulnerable position even if he’d wanted to. Sunghoon, at the same time, was straddling his thighs and running his hands down his chest, abs and dipping low around his dick. Heeseung wasn’t ashamed when he whined into Jake’s mouth as Sunghoon slowly stroke his member into full hardness.

“So sensitive…” Sunghoon muttered biting his lip, as if the comment was meant for himself to hear only.

Heeseung was quickly distracted from that By Jake holding his face gently, pulling back from the kiss but keeping the attention on him. “Can I sit on your face? Will you eat me out?” Jake asked, panting slightly.

“Yes, please,” Heeseung wasted no time in responding. He could feel embarrassed of how desperate he sounded in the morning.

With some difficulty, Jake manoeuvred his way to straddling Heeseung’s head, facing Sunghoon, and hesitated before lowering himself. Heeseung would have pushed him down if he hadn’t had his hands tied. That close, Heeseung could see slick dripping out of Jake’s hole, and he was eager to lick it up. Jake hummed in pleasure and grinded down slightly; Heeseung took it all as it came, he didn’t need to breathe anyway.

That was as much as Sunghoon could take of Heeseung not paying attention to him, so he dipped down to lick at Heeseung’s cock. As Sunghoon almost expertly licked and sucked, Heeseung struggled against his restrains. He didn’t know if he wanted to hold Jake’s thighs or thread his fingers in Sunghoon’s hair —probably both—, but the urge was strong enough that he had to fight himself to avoid breaking the flimsy material he was tied with. He wanted to see Sunghoon swallowing down his cock as much as he wanted to continue to pleasure Jake; it was an honest dilemma.