9

As quackity hugged y/n from behind karl called back and y/n answered it "uh y/n Wilbur was just here and I told him u went back home"

Shit

"Oh ok karl thanks" as y/n said with a nervous tone of voice y/n hanged up and quackity let go of y/n, y/n started to pack her stuff and was about to leave but then remembered that quackity leaves today for Mexico y/n walked up to quackity and hugged him as tight as she  can and started to cry "are you going to be back!?" Y/n said with a sobbing voice quackity looked at y/n and kissed y/n on the fore head "yes mi amor I'll be back soon" as quackity hugged y/n tight, y/n decided to call Wilbur  and tell him that she was at quackitys house Wilbur was mad but didn't really care just at least she was at a safe place, quackity and y/n walked downstairs thinking that Monica was still there but she left they decided to make breakfast quackity had to leave at 4:00pm and it was 8:00am they had about 8 hours to hangout before quackity left for Mexico.

(4 hours later)

Quackity started to pack his stuff while y/n was on the bed "so how long are you staying out there for again..?" Y/n said looking at quackity "I'm staying out there for a month to see my family " quackity looked at y/n while y/n looked at him really sad "it's ok mi amor I'll call and text every day ok?" Quackity said walking towards y/n and hugging her the time was 3:00pm quackity had to go Mexico at thats time y/n and quackity started to hug and kiss goodbye while there were at the airport y/n was crying while quackity took off his beanie and put it on y/n and waved goodbye, y/n went back home and wilbur was mad at her but then can tell she was sad but then saw quackitys beanie was in her hands Wilbur walked up to her "Why do you have Quackitys beanie!?" Wilbur asked while y/n looked at wilbur "oh uh he gave it to me before he left to go to Mexico..." y/n said almost tearing up she went to her room and cried herself to sleep intill she hear phone ring it was quackity she was excited to talk to him she answered and he told her that he landed safely and was almost home they talked for 30 mins before he arrived to his house "ok mi amor I have to go I just got here at my house ill talk to you tomorrow" quackity said "ok love I'll talk to you tomorrow bye " they hanged up the phone it was still night but she knew it was morning or afternoon where quackity was at because of the timezone y/n went back to sleep.

It was morning and quackity texted y/n 10 times but didn't hear it because she was sleeping she saw the texts and replied to them

Quackity: hey mi amor are you sleeping???

Quackity: hey mi amor are you doing ok?

Quackity: hey mi amor text me back If you can ok ? :)

Quackity: hey mi amor what are you doing?

Y/n: oh hey love sorry I just got up and sorry I couldn't text you back

Quackity: oh it's ok amor I'm sorry for bothering you from ur sleep

Y/n: oh it's ok love anyways what are you doing and how's Mexico?

(They start talking and talking until quackity fell asleep (sory got lazy)

Y/n had to work at 10:00 and it was 9:15 she didn't see the time after she was texting quackity for a long time she hurried and took a shower and got ready she drove to work and was almost late she was always late for work and if she was late she would had been fired she worked at a fast food place she didn't really see people she knew that much but today she saw Monica y/n didn't want to serve her but she knew she had to "hi welcome to _______ what can I get you today?" Y/n looked at Monica "omg it's you hi! Anyways I'll get uh ill get a uh" Monica said that just to get on y/n nerves "I'll get a large coke" Monica said looking at y/n " ok that will be 1.25$" (idk how much it would be in pounds in England) y/n gave Monica the drink the Monica threw the drink at y/n, "what Is wrong with you Monica!?" The boss came running and asked what happened "I was trying to serve her and she ordered a coke so I gave it to her and she threw it at me" y/n said looking at ther boss "sir she was being rude to me so I had to throw it at her!" Monica said looking at y/n the boss kicked out Monica because he was that camera video and kicked her out, y/n went back home and took a shower then Changed her clothes. She saw a text from quackity and looked at it "hey mi amor how are you?"

Y/n texted him for felt like hours but then she had to go to sleep

A/n: Sorry this was a short chapter I'm trying to get more ideas for these chapters lol anyways thank you for 286 readers I really appreciate it :)