chapter 20.

after a few hours waiting for atsuya, which he spent looking through flights through your family's business- specifically speaking, it is on your father's side. going back to hyogo takes a lot of time if driven through tokyo up to their hometown and you both do not want eight hours of driving when you can just cheat your way on a free flight from your family to get back to your hometown.

after deciding to talk to the officials of the airlines, they gradually accept upon hearing your name when mention in the faux blonde's mouth, it works wonders. he went to fetch his baby boy from school, might be weird but who wouldn't trust a baby's judgment from his struggle? most importantly it is his flesh and blood.

not like atsuya would remember all of this, right?... right?

he did not hear you mentioning picking up atsuya in his kindergarten class today so he just assumed that he will be the one picking him up- well, you two took turns each week and it is okay for the child which he was happy about because he got both of your attention.

atsumu went inside the kindergarten, some of the parents knew him and waved at him but did not disturb bothering him as each parent has their own task and that is picking up their own kid.

much to his dismay, he is nervous about talking about this to his son- partially his fault because he did not enter his life ever since he was born but it was never too late especially since atsuya just turned four a couple of months ago.

the kids started going out of their classroom, waving to their teacher and friends as it did not take so long on seeing atsuya not that far from the classroom. atsuya was giddy to see his father so he spoke fast, saying goodbye to everyone as he went outside to greet his dada slowly but surely.

"dada! you're here!" the brown-haired kid cheered, jumping into his father's leg, atsumu ruffled his fluffy hair softly, trying to tangle it up.

"hey babu, let's get ya home, we need to talk." from what atsuya is listening to- seems like he is in trouble, therefore he frowned which atsumu presently noticed.

"hey, hey. yer not in trouble buddy, i want ya to help dada to something." he carried his kid and went to his car, placing atsuya on the back with the safety seat on.

"really? wut ya need from chuya?" atsuya spoke in another tone that atsumu paid attention to, he seems to be trying to sound cool and superior over his father but the only thing atsumu did was chuckle.

"yer a little brat, aren't ya?" he shook his head, yep. prolly got it from him with more sense knocked into him.

"want to help dada on convincing mommy on going on a vacation with us?" he looked back, buckling his seatbelt up as atsuya sipped through his water bottle.

"vation? where?" he babbled, looking at the mirror where he met his father's eyes that is the same as his.

"where me and mama met, where we lived before" just from that, his eyes sparkled, nodding eventually as he will get benefited from it.

atsuya might have known that it was farther here in tokyo as he beamed up, his face brightening up just from hearing a vacation, which means no school for him for a while as it does tire him out.

"alright, deal." what atsumu is thinking, it is a great idea. both of you can catch a break from your work and the media, with atsuya of course.

after talking and answering atsuya's questions, the both of them arrived at the parking lot of the apartment building that your house was residing in. there was always a valet but atsumu doesn't like his car to be driven by someone when he can do it on his own.

"dada, when we will go?" atsuya must be pertaining to the vacation that he was pertaining to. he is just curious, he is a child after all.

"this fifteenth, that would only be the time yer both available. we would be away from home for three days" atsumu carried both astuya and his bag from his seat, going to your apartment building.