1 (sam's point of view)

"have you seen Nalia anywhere?" I said when I looked worried. Colby said "yea shes fine bro" patting me on the shoulder and walking away. I was worried because she wasn't answering my texts. I just was standing there and thought of were she could be. We were seniors in high school so we could go off campus and there was a dinner she loves to study at. I headed to the dinner and in our fav booth there she was. I slid in and asked her "why are you not answering my texts?!?" Nalia said "sorry I have a huge thing for the soccer team" as she looked at me with her crystal blue eyes that I cant resist and she knows that. we sat and was talking and then started heading back we ran into colby and he said "hey sis" and " hey bro" we both just said "hey" Nalia and Colby are twins. The twins that never argue. Nalia and Colby started heading home with me. we needed to plan our next video.

Nalia picked out this video idea and behind the camera Nalia look so pretty

like damnnnn but we finnished up and we all ploped on the coach and started editing and talking about what we wanted to do for summer "we should go someplace" nalia said colby nodded and said "where though" I butted in and said "hawaii" *in my hea...

like damnnnn but we finnished up and we all ploped on the coach and started editing and talking about what we wanted to do for summer "we should go someplace" nalia said colby nodded and said "where though" I butted in and said "hawaii" *in my head* just so i could see Nalia in a bathing suit! *back to real world* we all agreed and seeing what we could do in hawaii and we all said "not much..."  We all just wanted to relax but make a video or two.