CHAPTER THRITEEN

(night)

Felix: (fixing his tie in the mirror then hears a knock on the door) who is it?

Jisung: Han!! I just finished up styling the kids clothes you can thank me later (he opens the door with Auggie and Chole then walks out)

Felix: (still looking in the mirror while struggling to fix his tie) you guys all dress up?

Chole: yes mister Felix!!

Auggie: (nods happily)

Felix: (then looks at Chole then at the necklace she's wearing) what's this? (he kneels down to chole)

Chole: Uncle Han gave it to me (smiles) I feel like a princess wearing it!!

Felix: (smiles) you don't feel like a princess you already are a princess (pats her head) (then goes back to fixing his tie)

Chole: here mister Felix let me help

(Felix kneels down to Chole's height for her to fix his tie)

Felix: (smiles) thank you chol (then holds her and auggie's hand to walk to Chan's room)
_______________________________________________

(knocks on Chan's door)

Chan: who is it?

Chole: it's us Mister Wolfie!!

Chan: (laughs then open the door) hey there you guys already ready I was already going to go check the others to see if they were ready-

Jisung: yeah we're ready (pops in through the door)

Changbin: yeah we've been ready for a while now

Chan: oh really?

Seungmin: yeah we all were expect Hyunjin he's been fixing his hair for about an hour-

Hyunjin: (glares) what you mean about that?

Jeongin: are we going to go now? (whines)

Minho: yeah the ball is going to start about one more hour so...?

Chan: well the drive is about 30 minutes so yeah lets go to the car oh and Felix bring the car seats (points at him)

Felix: what why? (says while pouting)

Chan: (laughs) you really want me to answer that (looks down to see chole and auggie hugging Felix's leg)

Felix: (sighs) fine (he gets up to get the car seats)

Jisung: bro where you going?

Felix: getting the car seats what else

Jisung: (laughs) are you dumb? the car seats are still in the car they've been in the car since we left the airport

Felix: oh (shocked)

Jisung: (laughs again) I swear you are losing it (he puts his arm around his shoulder)

Felix: hey hey hey are you trying to- (raises his hand about to smake him)

Chan: okay okay okay OKAY!! (he laughs as tries to stop them) let's go in the car then

Chole: yay (she puts her hands up as Chan picks her up and holds Auggie's hand as everyone walks starts walking out of the hotel to get to the parking lot) mister Wolfie?

Chan: yes angel (smiles)

Chole: can we bring woffles (says with stars in her eyes)

Chan: woffles?

Chole: (nods)

Chan: oh um but we're already in the car?

Chole: but-

Chan: okay I'll just get Jeongin to get him okay (says while nodding at her) Jeongin can you get Woffles?!

Jeongin: okay where is he?

Felix: (cuts in) he's in my room

Jeongin: (runs out to the hotel again to get Woffles then runs back to them with a puppy in his hands while smiling)
_______________________________________________

(car ride)

(Chan is driving with Minho in the passenger seat. Second row Felix and the kids and third row is Jisung, Hyunjin and Changbin. Then Jeongin and Seungmin in the backseats)
_______________________________________________

As the 30 minute drive is over Chan parks the car and we walk out then walks up the stairs to the mansion where the ball is taken place. (Woffles is with Jeongin and Seungmin)

Felix: (looks down to chole and auggie) okay guys stay close to me as possible-

Jisung: (pats his shoulder) Felix here (hands him masquerade mask)

Felix: what is this for?

Jisung: boi boi are you really going to walk into a ball with one of TXT's niece and nephew?

Felix: oh shit I forgot (shocked again)

Jisung: you really trying to make me smack you huh (smiles and wacks him on the shoulder)

Felix: (kneels down to chole and auggie to put the mask on)

As Felix is done putting on a mask he gets up and is surprised to see a familiar face...

oh shit...

Felix: oh hi winter?

Winter: hi lix (she twist her hair)

Felix: I forgot your guys were going to be here (scratchs the back of his neck)

Winter: I missed you so much (she touches his arm)

Felix: (pushes her hand away) yeah I guess I missed you too

why did I have to have so many one night stands before (whines in his head)

Winter: so who are these children (she says as she tries to forces auggie to give her a hug while chole glares at her)

Auggie: can you please stop hugging me i can't breathe (he sadly pouts)

Winter: (fake smiles) oh I'm sorry (she gets up and looks back at Felix) we should really catch up lix it's been so long

Felix: um yeah it has been (he says as he gets in front of the kids to comfort them)

Winter: (gets up close to his face) see you later lix

Felix: (cringes) hmm sure I guess

Winter: (waves as she walks away) goodbye

Felix: (hums as he looks down he sees chole tugging his shoulder) yes princess?

Chole: I don't like her (pouts madly as she hugs his leg)

Felix: me neither (roles his eyes)