ꨄ 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

y/n's pov
7:50pm
nottis house

i had just gotten out of the shower at nottis house and was currently getting dressed in the bathroom.

mostly everything that i used in my daily routine was already over here so i used the products as i normally would and then put on my pajamas.

pajamas

once i was done i put my dirty clothes in the hamper and went to the kitchen to see a note left on the counter with a few crisp twenties left on top

the note :

i went on a date and probably wont be back until tomorrow so order some pizza or something and NO FIGHTING!! love you kids

-mama

i went to dd and jays room telling them separately then lastly going into nottis room to see him against his headboard playing the game, not paying me any mind as i walked in.

"baby ur mom left"

"mhm" he said still not paying me any mind.

"she left some money for us to eat too"

"mhm" he said again making me frown.

i wasnt even mad, just tired bc i had a long day at school without him since he was suspended and i knew he didnt even acknowledge what i said which is something i hated.

"nice talk" i said walking to the huge teddy bear in the corner of the room, cuddling into it as i let the memories of our 6 month anniversary take over me.

flashback (7 months ago)

"nigga get yall fatheaded asses off of me tf" dd said pushing the random people away trying to get out of the crowds as we walked around the fair.

" nigga aint nobody even around you" ddot mugged him.

" i aint ask yo dorito smelling, lisp having ass nun so shut tf up bitch" dd replied still mad bc the ride operator let a woman get on the ride instead of him to fill the last spot.

"FUCK U NIGGA" ddot said as he slapped the back of dd neck so loud that it could be heard over the large amount of different loud noises from around us.

"ouuuu" me and notti said at the same time watching the scene played out.

as dd chased ddot in a separate direction of where we were walking ethan laughed at his brother and bestfriend.

"and u just haddd to invite them on OUR date huh?" he ask looking down at me still walking with his arm over my shoulder.

"yk they here for entertainment purposes" i said before laughing with ethan joining in.

"well since they finally gone what should we do?" he asked looking at me again smiling.

if this boy knew what that smile did to mee.

"lets fuck" i said smirking as he just looked down at me.

"or do what we came on this date for " he said while laughing.

"hmmmm" i said thinking while looking around.

just as i was about to let him decide i spotted one of those basketball games where u can win the huge teddy bear.

"ouuu can u win me a teddy bear" i said showing my braces and tugging on his arm.

"alr ig but after that we need to find them monkeys and go home. i wanna fuck" he said boldly as we walked to the game.

end of flashback

he obviously ended up getting me the teddy bear and we didnt fuck sadly.

i lost my virginity to him 3 months after that which was on his birthday.

we dont need a flashback of that...

i got up i ducked under his arms and sat on his lap laying my head on his shoulder as my hands found their way to his curls.

"u going to sleep mama" he asked me.

" ohh so now u can give me a different answer besides 'mhm' ?" i said with my eyes already closed "and yes i am so dont do all that screamin" i finished off.

"im sorry ma i love you" he said as i practically felt him smile.

"i love you too" i smiled as i drifted to sleep.