❀ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 - 𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

y/n's pov
3:00pm
her and dd apartment

i had just finished my hair and i was now in my closet looking for something to wear to the studio.

surprisingly i wouldnt be going to the studio for dd but for me this time.

i had been to the studio countless times for him for his rapping but for myself i had only been there once to look for a beat i wanted for my song.

i was songwriter more than a singer but i had recently had an intrusive thought to make a song.

which led me to wear i am now: about to go record my first song ever.

dd would be coming with me too. he loved when he would hear me randomly sing around the house or to him so he decided that he would come along with notti, ddot, and maliyah my best friend.

anyways i looking around in the big closet just pulling out random things eventually settling on a random white cropped shirt and some gray leggings pairing that with my pink zip up hoodie and my pink bubble slides. then to be extra i put on a pink beanie.

"mami u not ready yet?" dd said walking in the room as i slid the leggings over my underwear that i already had on under my robe.

"im almost done" i said while quickly throwing my shirt on and putting on the jacket and beanie .

he came behind me and hugged my waist as i turned around and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"short ass" he said walking away and laughing as i rolled my eyes and went to the closet to get my shoes.

once i finished putting them on i grabbed my phone and lipgloss leaving with dd trailing behind he.

"im driving?" he asked as i immediately shook my head and grabbed his keys." im not trying to die today david" i said walking towards the car.

"ight ig but lemme take a picture of u rq" he said smiling. " im not smiling" i said firmly.

i had just had to get my braces back on and they made me look five years younger which made me angry because with that and my height, everyone mistakenly thought i was like 14.

"why not mama" he pouted. he knows what hes doing lord. " yk why boy" i turned around to face him.

"pose now" he said as i just rolled my eyes and turned around posing.

 🩷 liked by sugerhillddot, nottiosama, melzz and more

ddosama: "She my wife, but she act like a friend..." 🩷🩷

💬 comments :

sugerhillddot: not my son in loveee 😳
>shut up lil nigga
>u bitch ass lil boy
> go fix that nappy ass silk press nigga