Chapter 9: Group Talk

Andi's POV:

"Hello?! I'm still waiting."

*flushes*

Somebody else just finished doing their business and I just went into that stall. Geez. That other girl was probably constipated.

After, I finished I went to the corner of the gym and saw the gang waiting for me.

"Finally! We've been waiting for you!" Maddie yells.

"Well, that girl just did not come out of the bathroom stall!" I shot back.

"So, anyways, what do you need Maddie?! This is prom! It's supposed to be a fun happy night I can spend with my Danny!" Camila screamed. Then, she kissed Daniel.

Ugh.

"Well, I needed to talk to you all about Emma. I'm going crazy missing her. So crazy that my imagination is making me see her."

"So, why should I care?" Camila asks.

"Cause. Maddie needs our help!" Katie replies.

"Um, actually Maddie, you're not going crazy. I was talking to her before and then we kissed. She still loves me." Jax says.

"I saw her too. But she wasn't happy to see me." Daniel replies.

"Wait, maybe that was Emma in the bathroom stall. But, where is she now?" I ask.

"Ugh. I don't care! This is my prom night. Come on Danny. Let's go dance." Camila says.

"Camz. We have to find and help Emma."

"Fine. I'll just flirt with another boy and dance with him cause obviously Emma is more important to you!"

"No, Camz, wait! I love you." Daniel says back and then they kiss nonstop. Talk about gross.

"Do you mind? Get a bathroom stall or something! We're trying to help Emma!" Jax shouts.

The two of them do what he says and leaves to go to a bathroom stall.

"I can't believe Daniel! That jerk. He used to love Em! He doesn't deserve her!" Diego yells.

"Exactly!" Mia says.

"Ooh pretty flowers!" Sophie compliments.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Behind you."

I turn around to see a very familiar face.

Emma's POV:

Andi left and I finally stop crying. My dress is okay and so is my makeup. I just don't know what to do. It's prom night. The night I've been waiting for and I'm all alone. Wait, maybe I can dance with Jax!

I leave the bathroom and look for Jax. I see him. I see him dancing with another girl.

"Everybody please get off the dance floor and take a seat. Time to announce the prom king and queen."

Everybody leaves the dance floor and sits down at their tables while I sit down in the corner.

"Hello Iridium High Students and welcome to our prom 2015! Hope you've been having a good time!" My dad says.

My dad! I haven't seen him in a long time. I start tearing up the more he talks cause I miss him.

"So it's time to announce the prom king and queen. And the prom king is... Jacob Lachowski."

Everybody claps and a cute boy walks up onto the stage and he places the crown on his head.

"And your prom queen is...

💃💌💃💌💃💌💃💌💃💌

two updates in a week. yes I did it.

answers to last chapter's question:
"who do you think was there in the bathroom?"

emma
andi
then, katie
then, camila

also, I just realized that I've reached 1.12k reads on this book so thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting 😘✨❤️

last thing is this chapter's questions
who's gonna be the prom queen???

emma? maddie? camila?
andi? mia? katie?
sophie? gigi? some random girl?

might not be who you expect 😂😏
and the other question is

who's flowers was Sophie complimenting?

mkay bye now 👋💗