CHAPTER ONE

She arrives at the airport, looking around for a familiar face, but surprisingly enough, she doesn't see anyone.

She just moved to a new city because she got offered a great job with an even better salary, but the only problem is that she doesn't know anyone in the city except for her older brother, who also forgot to come pick her up from the airport.

After about half an hour of waiting for him to come because she thought he might be late, she finally realized he forgot about her and wasn't coming any time soon. She goes outside of the airport looking for a taxi; it didn't take her long, and she's sitting inside the car now.

She gave the driver her stupid brother's apartment address, and he started driving. His apartment was quite far from the airport, so she knew she'd have to entertain herself for quite some time. Then she decided to listen to some music. She popped her headphones in, and so the song started.

After about an hour and a half, she's finally arrived. She knocks on the door, and some tall guy opens the door and looks down at her with a confused look on his face, waiting for her to speak up. Then she finally says, "Um.. isn't this Kevin's apartment?"

He replies to her and says, "Yeah, it is; I'm his roommate, Tayler." He smiles then stands there awkwardly for a moment's before she was about to say something, but he decides to cut her off. "Oh, uh, come in", he says. A little awkward smile appears on her face, and she says, "Oh, well, he didn't tell me he had a roommate... but uh, anyway, where is he?" She asked, "He's just sleeping in his room; he went to sleep pretty late yesterday, so uh, that's why he's still sleeping." He replied to her question.

Her smile drops as soon as she heared him speak, "So that's why I had to wait 30 minutes in the airport thinking he was late." , Tayler was trying not to laugh at her face and how quickly she got angry. "Pretty much yeah" As soon as Tayler finished his sentence, Kevin walked in and said, "How'd you get here?.., weren't you supposed to come tomorrow?", Scarlett rolled her eyes and said, "No dumbass, I literally called you before I got on the airplane! Plus, I had to take a taxi to get to this place!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I forgot about you; it's just that I slept late yesterday and-" Scarlett didn't let him finish his sentence and said, "I know, Tayler had already told me; oh, and also, why didn't you tell me that you had a roommate? I thought I was at the wrong place when I first arrived" He started itching the back of his head and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that one too."

Scarlett just shook her head, disappointed in her useless brother. "Whatever, can you at least help me unpack my things now?" , Kevin quickly said, "Yeah, sure," and proceeded to help her unpack.

after they were done, they found Tayler making dinner he was almost done, and after the food was ready, the all sat down and had dinner together, Scarlett and Taylor even got to know each other a little bit better, after everyone was done eating they all went back to their rooms, since at was getting late and Scarlett was already kind of tired, as she was getting ready for bed she heard a knock on her door, and when she opened it she saw Tayler, and he said "hey um , me and Kevin are going to see a movie tomorrow night, wanna join us?", she replied to him and said "i really have nothing to do tomorrow so sure i'll watch it with you", he smiled at her response and said "cool, see you tomorrow night then"

After he had left, she closed her door and went to sleep.

words total : 675.

this is my first time writing a story so don't judge  :)