A Conversation Between Sisters

"Well, Amelia I don't know if I expected any less from you but are you sure you want to marry a demon, the demon king to more exact?"

Amelia took a glance at her sister and then returned to trying to boot her computer up.

"Considering I've already fucked the said demon king I mean yeah."

Luna all but choked on her air as she breathed in heavily. After what felt like an eternity of coughing and struggling to breathe she finally caught her breath

"You fucking did what?!"

"Him"

"Amelia!"

"Luna" she mocked. "You don't have any room to talk you fucking killed yourself so you could be with your husband for all eternity and then had my nieces so obviously fucking an eternal being runs in the family" 

A long and awkward silence presented itself in the room as the two sisters continued their work. Amelia's laptop finally came to life. "Finally. I thought I was going to have to get a new one. I don't think it's in the budget though. Fern would be pissed"

Luna glanced up at her as she spoke. "I think the laptop would be the least of her concerns considering you're getting married and the ritual is lengthy"

Without missing a beat Amelia spoke with a straight face "Xavier is also lengthy"

Luna turned and smacked Amelia on the arm and  then turned her body to hit her again. Amelia smacked her sister's hand away, laughing as she turn to run out of the room. Her sister gave chase, face bright red as she screamed at her down the hallway.