I

Oh Yoon Hee had awoken to her husband who laid in bed with her sighing as placed her hand on his cheek "It must be stressful having to do surgery every day Yoon Cheol, right?" she questioned as he groaned in his sleep. She removed her hand from his cheek as she had gotten up from their bed walking into the bathroom preparing to shower. Her husband had worked at Dr. John Bio almost every day since he graduated from college.
Sighing as the water hit her shoulders, she thought of the old days at Cheon-Arts where everything had gone wrong, but that was the past and here is the present she thought. As she tried to ignore the previous thoughts that tried to push themselves as if they were fresh wounds into her mind. Shaking her head, remember the therapist suggested to let it all go, Seo Jin is not here she can't hurt us or Ro Na we're safe- Yoon Hee repeated her affirmations to herself she no longer had to worry about Seo Jin as now she had come to the same level as Seo Jin.

After the Cheon-Arts incident, Yoon Hee had been transferred to another high school where she received her diploma going straight to Seoul National University where she had met Yoon Cheol. Though Seo Jin's petty attempts at stealing Yoon Cheol from her had nearly succeeded, Yoon Cheol knew he would never turn his back on Yoon Hee.

Seo Jin had been furious that her plan had failed she thought money would buy her way into ruining Yoon Hee's life she thought a poor man would take her bait.
As Yoon Hee and Yoon Cheol made their way through college a small miracle would head down their way, Ro Na. Yoon Cheol had been more excited that his first love was pregnant with their first child, he couldn't believe he was going to be a father! Yoon Hee felt as though she was about to fall in love all over again after seeing how Yoon Cheol had been pampering her throughout all her pregnancy, he wanted the best out of their child. He wanted the best out of their daughter that he didn't want to be poor anymore he wanted to provide all he could into their future child. Yoon Hee had continued through college focusing on Business and Finances, so she too could provide for her daughter.

Yoon Hee had sat at her vanity placing her make up on staring at herself in the mirror, humming an old song she loved noticing as Yoon Cheol began to stir in his sleep. "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" she asked as she placed her earrings on. Groaning He replied "No, No, just a dream I had." He had rubbed his eyes humming "Ro Na has an audition in a few days, right?" he asked

"Yes, she and Je Ni are both auditioning for Cheon-Arts" Yoon Hee replied as she opened their shared closet picking out a white suit she prepared for today. "I also have a meeting today Yoon Cheol," she said as she began to slip her nightgown off, "You're going to pick her up from the math academy?" she reminded Yoon Cheol since he had promised to spend more time with Ro Na once he gets the day off from Dr. John Bio. He hummed as she buttoned up her suit, she walked over to their bed whispering to Yoon Cheol "Tonight I have a surprise for you, be prepared" she hinted suggestively since she wanted Yoon Cheol to relax after working without any breaks for the past four months. He opened his eyes in surprise "R-Really? Honey but Ro Na- "he worried she chuckled "she's having a sleepover at Je Ni's" as she kissed his cheek "I'll go wake up Ro Na, just focus on tonight" she said as she went to Ro Na's room.

Ro Na was a deep sleeper like her father, she had hugged her stuffed bear she loved "Ro Na, Ro Na, you have to get up" as Yoon Hee shook Ro Na gently from her sleep. Groaning as Ro Na had lifted her eye mask off her face "Mom?" seeing her mom had been dressed up she had figured it was already a new day. "I'll prepare breakfast while you go dress up" Yoon Hee had smiled at Ro Na as she walked into the kitchen preparing a honey ginger tea for Ro Na as Ro Na had been preparing for Cheon-Arts, she just knew her daughter would get in fair and square without any problems, she hoped.
Yoon Hee attempted many times to make up with Seo Jin as she knew she didn't want her child to have the blame after what happened between the two. Seo Jin had always refused to accept Yoon Hee's gifts, she would never believe Yoon Hee had changed never in a million years would Seo Jin ever accept Yoon Hee's forgiveness, after everything she had done to Yoon Hee and somehow Yoon Hee forgave her? It seemed as if it were an attempt to have Seo Jin at her most vulnerable moment.

Yoon Hee accepted the fact Seo Jin would never talk to her but she got to live her life without having to live in the past repeating over and over about what went wrong.
As Oh Yoon Hee proceeded on with her Financial Business, Better Bliss YH Holdings, Ro Na had gotten up putting on her school uniform brushing her hair as she made her way into the dining room. "wow, what's all this mom?" Ro Na gasped as her mother had made an entire feast fit for a king in their home. Yoon Hee smiled at Ro Na as she began to sit down and eat her mother's food like a starving man who hadn't eaten in five years. "wow, who's all this food for?" turning her head Ro Na looked at her father "Appa, you're finally home!" she replied excited to see her father for the first time awake rather than seeing him asleep every other day.
He smiled "Ro Na after the math academy how about we go to Lotte World?" he watched as Ro Na's face light up like Christmas lights on display "Lotte World? We haven't gone in ages" she exclaimed excited to spend time with her father.

Yoon Hee prepared Ro Na's lunch as the duo began to talk about school, about Ro Na's fears. Checking her watch, she gasped "I am so sorry you two but I must be going, Ro Na have a great day at school, Yoon Cheol remember tonight" she said as she had begun to walked out of their apartment "Grab your lunch Ro Na let's go" humming Ro Na finished her breakfast as she grabbed her lunch before heading out, Yoon Cheol wrapping his arm around Ro Na's shoulder.

Je Ni waited for Ro Na in the practice room as looked at the door expectantly hoping for Ro Na appear any minute now. Sure Cheon-Ah Arts sounds amazing to go to but it would be even better if you could go with your friends. "Yah! Ha Ro Na!" she called out as Ro Na opened the door to the practice room "I'm sorry Je Ni, my dad took me to school today" she proceeded to take her backpack off as she did so she opened her backpack "To make up for that I got us some Strawberry Milk!" she had pulled out a plastic bag filled with two strawberry milk cartons and sandwiches smiling at Je Ni. Pouting, Je Ni grabbed the bag and pulled out the sandwich and milk "You're lucky we're friends" she as she opened the milk carton Ro Na pulled out a book of music "Since we're here, we should practice before the instructor comes" Je Ni watched as Ro Na sang La Capinera applauding as Ro Na had finished. "Wow!" she exclaimed "You've really been practicing for Cheon-Arts!" the bell rang as both girls finished practicing running to their classes.

Seo Jin had been busy as of late giving lessons to countless students sighing as she heard Lee Min-Hyeok's voice crack "Min-Hyeok, Do you really want to perform classic opera or are you just doing it to please others?" stunned he replied confused "P-Pardon?" his mother came to his aid "A-ah Professor Cheon It's Probably because Min-Hyeok is going through puberty-" Furious Seo Jin replied "If he actually respect the art of classical Singing he would have practiced as he was told." She responded coldly Sang Ah gulped intimidated by Seo Jin's stare only to be interrupted by Kang Ma Ri entering Seo Jin's office "Professor Cheon! Oh! I was hoping to run into you!" Sang Ah looked at Min-Hyeok "You should go practice more my son" he nodded leaving with Seo Jin's assistant showing Min-Hyeok out.

Ma Ri continued "Well I'll have you know, that I was wondering if you could give private lessons to my daughter Je Ni, her and a friend are both planning on entering Cheon-Arts" Sang Ah replied "Oh but it seems you are too late, my son got the last spot" she narrowed her eyes at Ma Ri seeing her as nothing but competition "but that's where you're wrong," Ma Ri replied pushing Sang Ah aside and walking towards Seo Jin "A friend of mine has offered a space for Cheon-Arts Professor Cheon, She has connections with the musical theater the newly constructed one near The Penthouse" she boasted Seo Jin raised her eyebrow "Is that so?" Nodding Ma Ri continued "Mention my name and she'll set the place just for you, unless, you don't want to give my Je Ni lessons" she said as she looked around Seo Jin's office. Seo Jin grabbed the list of student applications she received and threw them into the bin smiling she replied "Looks like a few more spots just opened up"

Ma Ri silently celebrated as Song Ah scoffed at her looking over at Seo Jin's trophy case "huh? I've never seen that trophy before Professor Cheon?" she asked looking Ma Ri gasped looking at the trophy confused she asked "wait what is so important about this trophy?" Song Ah replied looking at the trophy "Apparently this used to be included in the Cheon-Arts festival but a student cut their throat out of jealousy because Professor Cheon won." Ma Ri looked at the trophy in awe, "If it's really that rare then perhaps I could touch it? Professor Cheon may I have a go at- "Before Ma Ri could touch the trophy Seo Jin grabbed the trophy sighing looking at it "It has been too long since anyone has spoken about this" Ma Ri curious asked "Whatever happened with the student Professor Cheon? How childish to cut yourself over a trophy." She said looking unamused as she thought about the events "if that were me, I would move on rather than cut- "Seo Jin interrupted Ma Ri "Some say she gave up music, others say she's moved on, no can really say" Seo Jin lied.