part 3

Days goes on..

Its almost 2 weeks of purvi had joined Cid again..

Pankaj and nikhil and purvi ki masti bilkul waise hi he..

Other hand dushvi friendship is also growing.. dushyant dont loose any chance to hive lift to her..n sometimes dinner..

But he had not get successful in telling her his feelings..

On the other hand kavin remain as it is..

Current day..

They have a case..n that case get linked to one gangster babu..

Dush:-hame aftab ka pata chal gaya he..ham log back up force ke sath attack karege..aur sab log ek baat yaad rakho..hame aftab ko zinda pakadna he..zinda..

All except Kavin nodded..

They reach to the place..n firing starts from both ends..

N finally after long time they caught aftab ..n his other men..

Nikhil and Ishita are sending the caught men in local police custody..

Pankaj is busy in doing rest of procedure with local police n back up forces..

While purvi is helping doctor n nurses to take the injured goons to hospital..

Suddenly kavin feels something.. He check the chain around his neck..but don't find it..he hurrily started searching it here n there..

But after lot of searching he can't find it..this was enough to make him panicked..

N have started looking for chain like manic..

Here purvi saw him like this..

Purvi (in mind):-kavin sir..iss tarah panick hoke kya dund rahe he..aaj tak itna baichain meine unhe kabhi nahi dekha..

Here dush to realize something wrong with kavin..he come to him..n put his hand on kavin's shoulder..

Dush(softly):-kavin kya hua..?pareshan kyo ho..?kuch dund rahe ho..?

Kavin(composing himself):-jiska sab kuch kho gaya ho..woh kya dundega..(stressing word) DUSHYANT.

Dush(hearing word his full name he back to his Chief mode):-hame aftab ka interrogation karna he .so chale..?

Kavin once again look to the whole area..but couldn't spot the chain in his glance..so he just follow dush in lost state..

Herr purvi..looking to one goons dead body..

Purvi(to one constable):-ye mar chuka he..iski body ko postpartum ke liye bhej do..

Constable with the help of one helper of hospital put the dead body on stretcher..

Same time something caught purvi's eyes..its the chain ..was beneath the dead body..

Purvi immidiately take the chain in her hand..

Purvi(in mind):-ye toh Kavin sir ki chain he..oh god..toh sir yahi dund rahe the kabse..? usske liye itne panick ho gaye the..? sir toh aftab ka interrogation karne chale gaye.  office Jake ye chain unhe de dungi..

After completing all procedure they all back to cid breaue.here kavyant also return after interrogation.. kavin is in his cabin..

Kavin sitting on chair..n his eyes are closed..

Kavin(in mind):-I m sorry roshni..tumhari aakhri nishani bhi sambhal ke nahi rakh paya..na tumhe safe rakh paya..I m sorry..

Same time he hear knock on door..