32.

-
Samantha crying woke up kit. It has been a week since everything has happened, and kit just wanted billy and stu. He missed them and he hopes that they're both alright.

Kit winced a little as he stood up. He walked over grabbing Sam from her crib that Thomas had gotten her.

It was covered in blood but Thomas cleaned it. Kit made sure that he didn't steal it from a mother. Thomas just grunted but it made kit relax knowing that he didn't kill a mother or her kid.

"Shh, it's okay," he whispered, wincing a little at the chain scraped against his ankle.

Bobby didn't trust him anymore and chained him to the bed. Kit carefully sat back on the bed, holding Sam in his arms.

Sam calmed down and quickly fell asleep in his arms. Kit was so tired, he was startled as the door slammed opened.

"I told you to keep that thing quiet!" Bobby shouted , walking over to him.

"S-stay away!" Bobby tried to take Sam away but kit was fighting back,

Kit quickly placed Sam on the bed, he wasn't going to let Bobby hurt his daughter.

Kit let out a yell as he was thrown onto the ground. "Get away from her!" Kit shouted.

Kit must've blocked out because before he knew it he was on top of Bobby , gripping the knife tight in his hand.

His hand was shaking, and Sam was crying loudly, "You're not going to do it,"Bobby laughed

"You're pathetic," Bobby spat out, "you..I can't let you hurt my daughter, she's mine! She's not yours!" Kit yelled before stabbing Bobby

"You can't have her! You can't have her!" Blood splattered on kit's face but he couldn't stop.

He needed to protect his daughter, he needed to protect Sam.
-
Kit was rocking himself back and forth covered in blood as Sam was crying, he wanted to get her but he couldn't bring himself to get her.

He heard loud footsteps before seeing Thomas walking into the room. He tensed as Thomas walked over but he relaxed a little as he grabbed Sam and she calm down a bit but she was still crying.

Thomas placed Sam in kit's arms before he took the chain off of kit's ankle, grunting.

Kit stood up, and Thomas gently led him out of the room. Thomas grunted and kit looked at him ,"w-what do you mean?"

Thomas grunted again, "w-where are they?" Kit asked, kit heard Bubba grunting before he saw him dragging billy and stu.

"Kit!" They ran over to him as soon as he saw him, careful with the baby in his arms they hugged him.

"Are you okay?" Stu asked and kit just nodded ,"i..I killed bobby," kit told them

"He..he was going to hurt our daughter and I couldn't let him,"kit added, "daughter?" Stu and billy looked down at the baby.

"The baby is okay?" Kit nodded, "can I hold her?" Stu asked and kit passed him Sam

"Her name is Samantha. Sam for short," kit mumbled, his eyes feeling heavy

"Kit?" Kit body swayed, his vision turning dark.

"Kit!"
---------------------------------
Word count - 530

Hope you enjoy!