Miki

On a quiet December night, 16-year-old miki went to her room, her heart broken after the ending of her first romance. Her boyfriend told her that he was going to get engaged to someone else. Sitting in her bed she had so lovingly restored and treasured, Miki shot and killed herself. In the note she left, she wrote: "I wished I learned how to hate...Don't blame yourselfs, mom and dad. I love you." Her note ended "Love, Miki, 11:55 pm."
It wasn't long before stories about miki started coming in from all sides. There was many of them. Her oldest friend, Luka, told everyone good memories with miki. She told them when miki was frightened to have her picture taken in kindergarten. She would smile from ear to ear. Luka also told them about all good things that Miki has done for other people. Like when the english teacher became a single mother, Miki helped her with her baby. One of Miki's friends got shot in a drive-by shooting but recovered with Miki's support. When the marching band went to march, Miki assisted a band member who was blind.
When Miki's niece was born the doctors said that she wasn't going to be able to talk, so miki used sign language.
Many vocaloids came to Miki's funeral. They will never forget how kind Miki was to them.
After days, some vocaloids started a project called "project cherry" to help teens with their problems and stop them from committing suicide like Miki did. Many young lives were saved from suicide.
From heaven, Miki saw the project and how the vocaloids were saving other peoples lifes.
She was so happy that others wouldn't commit suicide.