chapter 2

Y/n pov -

I opened the door and I finally saw his shining eyes, his beautiful smile as he saw me and with no time I jumped on him for a hug.
A little tear dropped out from my eye and I whispered in his ears

"Jimin ahh I missed you "

As soon he heard my voice he pulled me from the hug and I broke down crying.

Jimin:- (wiping my tears) I missed you too y/n and you know I don't like to see this tears coming from my sweetheart's eyes so please stop it y/n.

Y/n:- okay okay... why am I so dumb I didn't even ask you to come inside(pulling him inside the house) sit on the couch I will bring you your favorite cake I made today morning.

Jimin :- no need , we don't have time...... our movie will be started soon. Go put on your footwear we'll leave.

Author pov:-

Y/n and jimin leaves the house after locking the door.
Jimin opens up the car door for
y/n

Y/N :- still a gentleman(smiling)
[Jimin smiles]

Jimin started to drive and y/n excitedly asked

Y/n :- I can't wait any longer... I am waiting for a decade now and you already told me on the phone not to ask you anything but now please tell me when did come here from Germany How is your life going on? How are your parents? Did you get a girlfriend? How is your business going on there?*coughing* *coughing * ( she ran out of breath)

Jimin :- ( gave her a bottle of water from his bag) calm down girl I am right beside you , I will answer all your questions ( giggles a little seeing her excitement)

Y/n :- first of all why didn't you tell me that you are coming here... I am angry about this thing.... why am I not your best friend now? *pouts* ( turns her face from jimin and looks out of the window)

Jimin :- why didn't you know? I already informed yoongi about this because your phone was unreachable... Didn't he tell you?

Y/n :- ( knowing the situation) (looks at him sadly) oohh!! Is that so... may be he must have forgotten , he is busy these days. Anyways what about my other questions?

Jimin :- (while driving) I have just landed here yesterday night so the first thing I wanted to do was to spend the whole day with you.(smiles). And yes parents are completely fine and business is going well too and the most excitable thing I wanted tell you is finally!!! I have got a girlfriend

( y/n eyes wide open and the smile on her face lighten ups)

Y/n:- omg my jiminahh got a new girlfriend..... I am sooooo happy for you.. what's her name? Is she beautiful? *smirks* even if she is she would not be better than me.

Both started laughing

Jimin :- Her name is rosee and yes she is beautiful.

[All of a sudden]

Y/n :- ohh shit... what should I do now..oo noooo (her face started turning pale)

Jimin:- what happened??