Chapter 1

Ink. Black, goopy ink. It drags me down and keeps me from running. Running from HIM. Hiding in these small, "Heavenly" closets are the only thing keeping me alive right now. The angel's tasks only get harder. Holding this plunger- the only source of protection I have- gives me a little bit of hope of survival. Everytime I exit, the seekers attack me.

It's been 10 minutes since I left the small space. I finally have enough courage to leave. I slowly open the small locker door and look around for any sign of...something waiting. I exit quickly but quietly so I don't alert him. I walk over to an operation room with a camera facing the table. On the opposite wall to the window, is the ink tube that I need.

I twist the knobs as they squeak from years of not being touched. As I turn the last knob, he appears. Ink covers the walls as he runs towards me. The only way to hide from him is blocked as he stands in the doorway. He takes a step forward and for every step he takes, I take one backwards. My back finally hits the window as he towers over me. Ink drips from his face, only covering his eyes. The only thing showing is his iconic smile..no, grin. He's grinning as to say, found you.

He continues to grin as he rests his hands on the window. He leans closer to me as I turn my head closer to the right. He leans down and sniffs my neck as to take in my scent. I shudder at his actions, trembling with fear. My eyes begin to swell as tears begin to fall from them. I keep them closed as he leaves. The ink that once covered the walls, fades away. I wipe my tears and grab the second ink tube and head down the hallway to continue my task.