Chapter 2

As I grabbed the last ink tube, the angel's voice come on through a hidden speaker in the wall. "Quite the errand girl, aren't you?" She tells me to make my way back up to level nine to put the cores into the dropbox. I head over to the elevator, and ride down to level nine. I turned the cores in and Alice gave me an axe. Great. She finally gives me something useful. "Get rid of those disgusting cutouts," she says. I make my way to the elevator. Level K. The first floor where I met him.

The stairs held a cutout behind them. I raise the axe above my head and bring it down with full force, hitting the cutout. I walk up the stairs and hide in the small closet once again. That's when I see it. The walls are covered in ink once again and I hold my breath as he passes. Once he dissapears into the wall again, I let out my breath. I wait a few minutes until the ink fades from the walls before I leave.

I make my way down the hallway in search of more cutouts. I find my way down tons of hallways, hitting the small Bendy cutouts one by one. I finally get to the last floor with the cutouts and toys EVERYWHERE. Heavenly Toys. The place where I first saw Alice. The thought just makes me shudder. Just ahead, a small closet sits beside the entrance.

I walk around the room, looking for the cutouts. I find one and run over to it. I raise the axe over my head. Right when I bring it down and hit the cutout, Ink covers the walls. I look over and Bendy is standing at the wall he came from. I panic, and just stare at him. I hold the axe in front of me and slowly back away.

Instead of running after me, he just watches. Turning his head as I walk. As I reach the door, I turn around and, a metal wall blocks my path.

I turn around to see that Bendy still stands on the other side of the room. I look back at the door and rest my hand on the metal that blocks my path. A hand rests on my shoulder as I rub my arm to calm my nerves.

I sigh heavily and grip the axe tighter. So. You wanna have a go, huh? Fine. Let's dance, DEMON.

I quickly turn to face him and proceed to charge at him with the axe above my head. Right before I bring it down to hit him, he moves. I trip, causing the axe to fall out of my hand.

Bendy comes at me, claws present. He swings his hand and I duck. My hand lands on the axe and my ankle is grabbed, dragging me across the floor. Before I am able to grab the axe, my body is flipped and my hands are pinned to the floor as Bendy is pinning my body so I can't move.