3

Yechan could literally feel his blood had frozen. He was too stunned to speak. He wasn't really expecting to hear any of these sentences from Jaehan.

"I.."

The boy didn't know what to do or what to say. He was still shocked but at the same time didn't want to seem rude without saying nothing to Jaehan even though he was that caring to him.

"You don't have to answer or do something that quickly. Well, maybe i sounded a bit creepy and if it's that so, i'm really sorry. I didn't want things to go that quick so didn't want to mention these at first. But then i just got the urge to say all these things now and so did i. Don't rush yourself, take your time. Don't worry you can act like nothing happened if you felt uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

Yechan was about to go crazy. How the hell Jaehan was that caring towards him? And the actual question was "why".

"I.. uh..well, t..thank you..."

He hardly said only this. It was so hard for him to communicate with someone. Especially in this situation.

"And i'm wondering if..if we are friends from now on?"

"I guess so.."

A pretty smile apperaed on Jaehan's face. He looked really handsome with this. But when Yechan noticed that he was staring at him for a few seconds with a little smirk on his face which he didn't realise, he immediately moved his eyes to somewhere else.

"Anyway.. We don't have each others numbers. Would you mind if we have?"

"Uh..I don't mind it..."

"Alright. And after that i will be leaving. Thanks for not letting me go, i should though. My little sister is waiting for me."

"Oh, okay... At least, take an umbrella." Said Yechan and gave his umbrella to Jaehan.

"Thanks!"

-

After they got each others numbers, Jaehan left Yechan's dorm in that heavy storm. Yechan was worrying about him. He might get sick.

The boy didn't know why he was that much worried about him. Maybe it was just the feeling when you have friends. And since Jaehan was his first friend, this feeling was weird and unknown to him.

...

It was almost 3.00 am but Yechan was still having problems to sleep. He was afraid to sleep because of that damn nightmares he had every day.

He decided to stay awake. It was weekend tomorrow so he could try to sleep in the afternoon or something.

He got his phone and saw some notifications which had sent 4 hours ago from whatsapp. "Probably one of those bullies again." he thought. But the boy suprised when he opened the messages.

Jaehan:
Heyy! I just got home. Ur umbrella worked so much
Thank you, really ㅋㅋ

Yechan:
I'm glad it worked.
I hope you don't get sick

Jaehan:
Thanks 🩷
Wait, why are you still awake?
Isn't it too late?
You should have a great rest yk

Yechan:
(A heart?! God..)
You're still awake, too.

Jaehan:
Well, i'd love to sleep but my little sister afraid of storms so i just stayed awake until she sleeps (she is still half-awake..)