INTRO

Omniscient

July 2 2015
7 years before

Aurora, walks down a street all alone ,only
thing was heard was crickets and nearby talking from others she slowly walked looking for somebody to at least help her ,her little fragile body shaking from the brutal beating she just had from somebody she thought loved her "God help me please" she beg looking up at the sky

                                     PSA: AURORA IS FROM
MIAMI FL, LIBERTY CITY.

   ¥¥¥¥¥

Aurora knows nobody due to her only being  9, and her mom keeping her in a basement shes never met sunlight till this day , she never went or been to school she never talked to nobody but her mom her mom barely even speaked to her aurora have never met her dad everytime she asked her mom about him she would either be hit or burnt with a cigar.

doing the time Aurora was locked in the basement she talked to herself . not out loud only in her head must be wondering do she have DID , yes she do. she have 3 different personalities .  She's only 9 how worse can it get ? a 9 year old with no parents nobody to contact, no education , and a disorder she don't even know she have . will somebody rescue her? how did she escape ?

DID :A mental health condition, people with dissociative identity disorder (DID) have two or more separate personalities. These identities control a person’s behavior at different times. DID can cause gaps in memory and other problems.

Aurora walks come to an end when an black and pink  SUV pulls up on the side of her the window winds down and she sees a beautiful lady pop her head out the window saying "hi baby you ok" aurora didn't speak nor move . the lady parked her car and got out to talk to the little girl.  the lady was pretty to Aurora . due to the lack of  communication skills she didn't say nothing. the pretty lady told aurora she didn't have to talk but she was gone help her she introduced herself to the younger individual.

One year later

Aurora is now 10 and she is enrolled in school she always smile nobody can break her smile even when she gets bullied at school she smile. she was taught at a young age "smile through the pain"  the disorder she have has progressed . Ms. Petty took in Aurora the day she found her she went to the courts the next day to get full custody of Aurora .

PSA : THEY MOVED TO NEWYORK

"Aurora it's time to wake up baby"  mama petty says

" where are we mama" aurora says looking around

"This our new place baby"  mama petty said while getting out the car .

"wow its big mama can we go on in pleaseeeee" aurora says while smiling .

"Yes sweetie cmon" mama petty said

3 hours later

after they got got done unpacking in their new home aurora asked can she go play in the yard and of course mama petty said yes .

Omniscient

as aurora was playing in the yard by herself a little girl came up to her .

"Hii can i play with you ?" the unknown girl said

"yes we can play together" Aurora says

"So what's your name? my name aurora"

"I like your name aurora, but my name Indiaa with two A's "

2 hours later

" Well I have to go inside for I get in trouble "

"ok bye bye"

"bye bye bestie"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
a lil background of our guh Aurora.

Well y'all that's the end of this chapter . Uhm I tried but ayy I was bored so thats why I made this I'm new to this .

AURORA HAS A DISORDER CALLED (DID) IVE MENTIONED BEFORE BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW SHE HAVE IT UNTILL SOMETHING TRIGGERS HER TO HAVE AN EPISODE.

YES SHE CALL NICKI HER MOTHER NOW. SHE HAS MOMMY ISSUES BAD AND DADDY ISSUES SO IM SAYING DONT DO TO MUCH NICKI IS NOT MARRIED BUT SHE WILL GET A BOO LATER ON IN THE BOOK .

BUT AURORA IS VERY SWEET SHE DOES HAVE A FEW SCREWS LOOSE IN HER HEAD DUE TO PASS TRAUMA
.