A/N + The adventures must end of their journeys.

Continue the story:

Nightflower & her friends went to the palace once, They had to stay until the mission has complete, other wise. Their has beginning as they're continue the mission.

What will happened next. Most of the villains had a plan, but they will coming back soon.

Annoucement:

Hello Everyone! I'm back! Sorry for not having complete the chapters of my story TwT. This story was my old AU + crossover & roleplay T-T, it's cancelled. I was collab with my closest friend on Instagram.

I couldn't finish the chapters yet. Because, I was update my books. I was busy on Instagram, Youtube or Tumblr for posting my arts. I change my mind. I'm making my new AU + crossover & it's update & new ^^.

If you guys sees my books, you can read them that's why I'm update them . so, I must complete my 1st book & title.

My OC, Nightflower from the Hazerlight FC. Which I change myself to be the creator as well. It's a roleplay, not actually together or isn't it O-O. I rather making my OCs in the fanfiction. 

My old AU was cancelled, My new AU was updated ^^

Don't worry everyone. I won't finish them yet ^^ ❤️

TO BE CONTINUE ON THE NEXT STORIES/CHAPTERS. THIS IS MY OLD AU + CROSSOVER & ROLEPLAY ^^ ❤️

Have a great day UwU