The confession.

On a cold rainy day In the Ateez dorm rooms Each member decided to spend the day alone in their rooms. The eldest Member Park Seonghwa was sitting at his desk putting together his new Lego Star wars set. He was focused and was startled when he heard a light tap on his bedroom door. "Come in" Seonghwa said while still concentrating on finishing his masterpiece. "Hello" Yunho said while opening the door slowly and entered his room. Yunho made his way to Seonghwa's bed and sat down crossing his legs. "Whatcha doing?" Yunho asked Seonghwa Calmly before moving off of his bed and sat on the chair beside him Watching him put his Lego together. Seonghwa smiled and nudged him gently with his arm. "Wanna give it a try Yunho? I will help you" Seonghwa asked as he let out a soft giggle. "Sure I would like too" Yunho replied with a smiled upon his face and placed his hand on Seonghwa's inner thigh. Seonghwa blushed slightly and moved the Lego a little closer to Yunho and started to explain what to do. Yunho however was not paying attention to what Seonghwa was saying and gazed at him, Lost in the light of Hwa's eyes. Seonghwa Noticed that Yunho was not listening to word he was telling him and rolled his eyes. "Are you alright?" Hwa said a little Concerned, "Have you eaten today?" Hwa asked as he Looked into Yun's eyes. "Mhmm I..I'm alright I just lost my train of thought." Yunho stuttered and chuckled.

"You look so... So good I cant hide my feeling's any longer Seonghwa" Yunho said cupping his face and getting really close to his face. Seonghwa looked up at him as his face turned bright red. "Y..Yunho?" he said while looking confused. "I love,, no I'm in love with you Park Seonghwa." Yunho said quite lustfully. He pulled Hwa closer to him and Grabbed his neck softly placing a kiss onto his lips. Seonghwa shut his eyes and kissed him back without thinking. "I want you.. I want you so fucking bad Seonghwa." Seonghwa pulled away from Yunho a little and Gazed into his eyes with a soft smile. "Have me." Hwa Said as he Stood up and took of his shirt.

To be continued..