Fourty Six.

Last Chapter...

My body tenses as I start to cry and run at the same time. I run to nowhere. Somewhere out into the woods that I've never been in and its quite scary if I might say. I'm not sure where to go but I know its going to be away from that motherfucking house.
I dont know what to do, so I just keep running. When all of a sudden I stop. I look around. There is this treehouse out here. Who the fuck would have a treehouse this deep into the woods. Its a big one. Never seen one this big.

"Fuck." I mumble while trying to get up the ladder. "Drew, holy fuck you run really fast what the hell." Luke comes running in yelling. "Go away." I say reaching the final step as I feel luke following me up. "Explain why you just dumped me and ran out? I know something is up because that was out of the blue." He says struggling to climb with his long legs.

"Cause' I wanted to." I lie. It was really because of Ashton. Luke can't find out. He will be devastated. He can't be. I can't do that to him. "I heard you in the closet, with ash." He sighs. "Luke, he forced me basically im so sorry. I'm really fucking sorry." I say and he grabs me pulling me into a hug. "I know, please dont tell me you left me for him please. I need you to be with me and I can't lose you. Please dont." He says and I cry into his chest.
"Luke I love you." I mumble into his chest. "Then fucking be with me damnit." He says playing in with my hair. "Okay." I say and he looks down a bit puzzled. "Was that a yes?" He says and you can hear the confusion in his accent. "Yeah, it was a yes." I say and he smiles kissing my forehead.

"Let's move, please, let's move away. I dont want to live here. I can con the boys into letting me go, even if we go on tour you can stay in the states." Luke rumbled as I smiled. "Yeah, let's move. Kat's boring anyway." I laugh and he kisses me. The kiss gets heated. His lips moving rhythmicly against mine. He sets me down so I lay on my back against the hard cold wood. "Baby." I moan as his hand drifts down to my shorts. "Shut up, kitten" he growls in a seductive tone.

"Please." I say begging for him as he smirks and gets off from me. "We should get packing." He adds helping me up.
"Jerk off little dick head." I say and he giggles. "I love you" he says.

»»««

The end.
I know this is a shitty ending but stay tuned for a epilogue.
I hope you guys enjoyed this book.
I enjoyed writing and reading your guys' cute comments and thank you to anyone who voted, I love you all.

-Caydence-