One: The meeting

I sat down at my usual table at the coffee shop and crack open my laptop to work on some College papers before work started. I was already dressed in my uniform and had my usual cup of coffee on the side. Working on my assignment quietly before I heard a soft British voice say "Excuse me, miss. Is this seat taken?" 

I look up to see a Gentleman dressed in a soft leather jacket, a black button-down, and black skinny jeans, His hair is a gorgeous silver color with some white highlights and his eyes are the most striking color of violet. He stood around 6'3 or taller with a decent build. He's hot... I think to myself before I mentally shake myself. He stood there as I argued with myself mentally, I stopped my mind from wandering and looked up at him and said in a quiet tone "No, that seat isn't taken sir, feel free to sit." I looked down at my laptop and continued to work, before long the man began to speak to me "Miss, what do you happen to be working on?" "I'm working on a thesis for Psychology. I'm currently in college" I look at the time and gasp "Oh no, I have to get working now! it was nice speaking to you, Mr....?"  "Jacob, my name is Jacob" 'it's nice to meet you, my name is Hannah" I say before I close my laptop and shove it in my bag, then grab my coffee before I run behind the counter and duck into the kitchen, beginning to prep for baking.

I looked into the dining area to see if Jacob had left and was somewhat disappointed that he had indeed left. As the day went on I kept busy to keep my mind off of him, for some reason I felt like he would hold some importance in my life... I shrugged it off and finished my shift, saying goodbye to Austin, my friend who worked as the Cashier. "goodbye Austin!" I said as I dashed from behind the counter to the door. "see ya later Hannah 'he said in an overly tired tone, which I've grown accustomed to. 

As I walk outside I look up at the Sky, as I have every night since I turned 19, and wondered to myself when will I fall in love?

I walk home and open the door to my apartment where I'm greeted with meows from both of my small cats named Itachi and Onyx, I smile and walk to the Kitchen to put down their dinner. They both purr and eat happily side by side. (A/N : I have two cats and I thought I'd add them to the story because they are my little angels, they are so cute! Next chapter I will post pics of the kitties!) I sit down and sigh, tired from the long day at work and at school, I go to take a warm shower before I get the feeling I'm being watched. I shake it off and grab my clothes then head to the bathroom, I turn on the water and get undressed before I step into the shower, Letting the hot water run over my skin...

Hi, I am so sorry the first chapter is short I hope you bare with me, I'm extremely tired so I will keep updating daily or weekly, I haven't come up with a schedule just yet. Jacob is actually made after my boyfriend! He's helping me with the story writing and the character concept! so show your love to him by commenting!