mᥡ ᑲ᥆ᥡ𝖿rіᥱᥒძ- mіᥴһᥲᥱᥣ mᥡᥱrs

^𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡&𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓^
ᑲᥲᥴks𝗍᥆rᥡ:It’s halloween night and your best friend invited you to her halloween party, you put on a slightly revealing black dress with boots. You walk downstairs and your about to walk out when all of the sudden you feel large pairs of hands grip your waist and flip you around.....
_________________________________________

You look up to see your boyfriend michael with a not so happy face.. "where the fuck do you think your going looking like that, Y/N?".
"Oh! , I was just going to a Halloween party with my best friend." While smiling nervously to him.
He takes you by the hand and pulls her back into their bedroom. He closes the door behind them.
"Hey!, I am going to be late!" As you started to get angry.
He looks at you and leans in close to her.
"What wrong?" You were feeling confused.
“you know what’s wrong y/n, you know exactly what you’re doing.” he says as his voice lowers even further. “don’t try to deny it, you were trying to seduce me and now you have to pay the price.”
"no I was just going to a party I swear" blushing from his words.
He leans in even closer to you, his hot breath on her neck making her shiver. “lies,” he whispers. “you were trying to tease me and now you’ll have to suffer the consequences.”
"I swea-" couldn't even complete talking as he pushes you onto the bed and climbs on top of you. His eyes are filled with lust and desire as he leans down towards her.
You just kept looking into his eye, knowing exactly what will happen
next.
"now where were we y/n..." micheal said in a seductive tone before leaning in closer to you.
You just kept blushing staying under him.
He starts kissing you passionately and runs his hands over her body. his touch is electrifying as you can barely contain yourself.
You started shivering and moaning due to his touch.
"oh y/n..you're so beautiful." Micheal whispered as he stops for a sec and looked deeply into your eyes.
You looked back into his which are full of lust.
He continues to stare into your eyes before leaning down to kiss you again. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him, deepening the kiss.
You kept kissing him back,moaning into the kiss.
He breaks the kiss and looks at you with a smirk on his face. "You want this, don't you?" he asks, his voice low and husky.
"Maybe I do." You said to him teasingly.
He chuckles darkly. "I bet you do," he says, his fingers tracing patterns on your skin. "And I bet you want me to make you cum harder than ever before."
You shivered feeling his hand all around your body.
He leans down towards your ear and whispers, "Tell me you want it, Y/N."
"I want you, Michael" you whispered in his ears.
He smiles and kisses your neck. "Say it again," he commands, his breath hot against her skin. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."
"please fuck me as hard as you can" you told him biting your lips.
Michael couldn't help but smile at your words. He gently caressed your cheek before looking into your eyes once more. "Like this," he whispered, before thrusting his cock suddenly inside of you,starting to kiss you deeper and more passionately. His hands ran over your body, exploring every curve and inch of you.
You just kept moaning and sinking more into his touch.
He starts to pick up the pace, his touch becoming more urgent and needy. He could feel his arousal growing with each passing second, and he knew that he was close to reaching his climax. He stopped speaking and focused all of his attention on you,trying to make you orgasm as powerful as possible.
Feeling him squeeze your breasts, you started having an Orgasm.
He felt like he had reached the peak of ecstasy as he felt you tense under him. He moved faster, his hips thrusting powerfully between your legs. You were so tight, and he was making you moan louder and louder.
Feeling him thrusting hard inside of me, you kept moaning hard,until suddenly your phone rang. You looked at him.
"Do... Do you have to answer that?" He asked panting heavily, his voice strained by pleasure.
"No, it's not important" moaning heavily.
He nodded his head, understanding that it wasn't important. He continued to move fast and hard inside of you, bringing both of you closer and closer to another mind-blowing orgasm. He didn't want to stop yet, he wanted to keep going and see how far they could take their intimacy.
"Michael!!..... please..." You got another orgasm and cum.
Michael felt a wave of intense pleasure crash through him as he too reached climax. He pulled out of you and held you close, kissing you softly on the forehead. "That was perfect" he whispered. "I never thought I would find someone who understands me as much as you do."
You we're panting heavily, hugging him back, you heard the phone ring again.
He turned off your phone with a look of frustration before turning back to you and smiling. "Now let's go get some breakfast. I'm starving." He said as he lifted you up and carried you to the kitchen.
"You know who was calling" you said while you were laughing.
He smiled mischievously. "Whoever it was can wait. Right now, we have more pressing matters to attend to," he teased as he sat down at the table and began pouring himself a bowl of cereal.
"I bet it's best friend telling me I am late for the party" you said laughing
hardly.
He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, don't worry about it. We'll be there when you're ready," he reassured you as he poured some milk into his cereal. "Besides, I think we have more important things to focus on right now." He winked and took a bite of his
cereal.
You giggled at him, You opened your mouth expectantly, eagerly awaiting whatever delicious breakfast Michael has in store for you.
He gave you a spoon full of cereal in your mouth.
You delightedly accept the spoonful of cereal from him, savoring the taste as he continues to feed you. The two of you enjoy each other's company over breakfast, talking and laughing as you continue to explore your feelings for one another.
You suddenly yawned, feeling tired.
He notices your yawning and smiles. "It looks like you need some rest sweetie. Why don't you take a nap after breakfast? I'll make sure everything is taken care of while you sleep." He says affectionately as he feeds you another spoonful of cereal.
You smile up at Michael and pull him close, hugging him tightly. His arms wrap around you just as tightly as you cling onto him. For a moment, nothing needs to be spoken; the warmth of your embrace and the love between the two of you speaks volumes.
You both stayed like that enjoying the comfortable silence.
You felt yourself drifting to sleep.
He held you close as you drift off to sleep, feeling content and peaceful in the warmth of your embrace. As the sound of your gentle breathing fills the kitchen, he knows that this is where he wants to spend the rest of his life - with you by his side, in love and happiness.
_________________________________________
ᥕ᥆rძ ᥴ᥆ᥙᥒ𝗍: 1263 ᥕ᥆rძ
𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙲𝚄𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴!!!! 𝙸 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙷𝙷!!! 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈!