Chapter 1: A Glimpse of the Beginning

●!!DO NOT READ THIS STORY UNTIL IT HAS 2 CHAPTERS BRUH CUZ I'LL KEEP ADDING TO DA 1ST CHAPTER TILL IT HAS LIKE 5K WORDS!!(not that I can't stop u)●

Start
.
.
.

A flurry of distinct noises and hazes of different colors bombarded his senses as he held the small bundle in his arms closer to his chest. He saw two downed figures and his hands instantly felt numb as the rapid thumping of his heart doubled in its cage. He looked down, eyes dazed and devoid of emotion, red tufts of hair obscured his vision as a sleeping tyke nestled comfortably in his embrace. His accelerated beating heart then started to gradually slow down as he gazed at the beautiful child he held in his arms. His eyes watered slowly as realizations dawned on him like tons of bricks.

'Their...!

..Their DEAD!

No...

Noo...! NO..!

...W-Why?!'

Eyes wide in disbelief, his hands continued to tremble with grief as tears slowly traveled down his cheeks continuously.

__________________________________________________

Ps. Read at your own risk. I am not responsible to y'all if you read this just know that I write randomly. This could contain explicit content. I dunno it depends on my mood. I also update reallyyyyy slow like really slow a turtle could overwrite me.

Disclaimer:
Characters in this story are totally not mine... Unless I am Kishimoto heehee.
__________________________________________________

.
.
.

[Flashback]

Years ago...

| The Birth of the Kyuubi Jinchuriki |

Nightfall dominated the horizon as darkness loomed over the Village of Konohagakure.

The heavens above, however, grumbled with thunder as heavy rains poured along the healthy foliage of Konoha.

The beginning signs of dusk fills the mourning sky.

Clouds flashed with lightning as thunder rumbled across the lands.

The atmosphere grew weary and numbing, the abysmal night sky emitted an eerie glow as gloom began to cast a dark chill across the streets of Konoha.

It seems the gods and goddesses above are enraged of what will transpire...

Civilizations grew even more anxious than the atmosphere. An unprecedented fear started to grow and gnaw at their hearts...

...

| Medical Establishment in Konoha |

Shuffles of hurried steps echoed from the thin walls of the white building. A group of individuals in lab coats rushed to one of the rooms on the 2nd floor. They talked in hushed voices, seemingly nervous and worried for a crucial event...

The group hurriedly stumbled to the emergency room, thunder booming in the background resonating an ear splitting sound as lightning continued to strike the ground for several painstaking minutes.

...

Third POV

In a room with white walls and ceilings, stood an old man wearing a white robe and a strange white hat reminiscent of the clothes for the Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaf. The old man would constantly look at the crib placed at the center of the room with a loving and sometimes, a worried look.