Chapter 3

Daniel then went to the big city, where he knows no one, after a week in his apartment, he found a job at a convenient store near a school, he wished that he could go to the school and make new friends, but he didn't have the money,( p.s Daniel was homeschooled),
After two months at the convenience store, and working part time jobs from time to time, he finally have the money to go to school, but he noticed that he's been feeling sick this couple of weeks and he's been getting fat lately and decided to go to the doctor, they're at the hospital. The doctor was shocked and couldn't believe it, of course, he didn't tell Daniel the cause of all this, this is made Daniel worried, because he thinks that it could be a serious illness, or he could even die, after that, the doctor said that he should stay in the hospital for a couple of months, "wha-what?, n-no sorry i dont have that kind of money to stay at the hospital..." Daniel you said to the doctor " oh, don't worry about that the hospital will cover all the fees, and just to be sure, are you transgender? Or did you have any kind of surgery to change your sex? Maybe? may I ask?" The doctor said. " n-no... but I do remember one time I was kidnapped and experimented on... I guess..." Daniel said to the doctor, " Oh, I'm sorry.." the doctor said, for the past 2 weeks, Daniel has been staying at the hospital and been getting a lot of attention lately, the meals were free, and the care from the hospital is also free. He didn't know why, but he was grateful until the doctor comes in and said some bad news. " so Daniel. I know you're wondering about why are you in this hospital? Right?" The doctor said. " Oh yes, it's a serious? Do I have an illness? How long do I live?" Daniel questioned, panic was seen through his face. He asked the questions., " oh no, no young man it's because this.... It only happened five times around the world..." the doctor said smiling at Daniel, " I knew it it's an illness, isn't it?, That's why I've been feeling sick, isn't it?" Daniel said in a panic. " no no young man what I'm trying to say, is you're pregnant!" the doctor said smiling cheerfully at the young man right in front of him, "wha-what?... you gotta be joking, right?" Daniel said as he laughs. But as soon as he stop laughing, he turned to the doctor. His face went into horror, when he saw the doctor is not laughing, " congratulations!" The doctor said cheerfully, the nurses behind him, then handed him a bouquet of flowers, " congratulations Mr. Daniel Park!" the nurses said, some other nurses was whispering, saying how unfortunate to be pregnant at such a young age, and too bad for Daniel, because he was such a handsome man. Daniel went into tears as soon as the flowers was handed to him..."n-no... I am not! You're wrong, the machine must not be working, right?" Daniel said as he sobs. "Ahh I know this is going to happen so if you're not convinced Mr. park then I suggested you take a pregnancy?" The doctor said as handsome five pregnancy test, Daniel, then quickly take it and went to the bathroom as fast as he can, after that, he learned that the doctor was not lying, he cried for days, and some reports come for pictures and interviews for Daniel, Daniel, then ask them to blurred his face out, and not to mention his first name in the news, of course, the news reporters agreed. The news got popular quickly, for the last two weeks they were talking about Daniel in the news, but it died down after a few days, still, Daniel couldn't believe it. He still cried every night thinking how could he raise the child?, He didn't have any money to raise a child and he's still a teenager.... But then Daniel receive it. Good news from the government... the government says that when the child is born, do you have compensation money every month for 2 years or until daniel find a stable job, this made daniel happy for quite some time..after 5 months in the hospital daniel had his birthday in there.. he met friends..and got along with the nurses and doctor too..and after a few days.... A child was born...
After a few hours after Daniel's child was born, everyone, including the doctors, comes in Daniels room to congratulate him, " congratulations Mr. Park for being..uhh?? Mother?? father??" The doctor said Daniels just smiled and said" thank you everyone..."
Daniel haven't met his baby because he fainted after a beautiful boy popped out of him, after daniels birth, the doctor advises him to stay in the hospital for a few weeks, daniel the names his child Park Ji-hoon/Aiden ( were gnna call him Aiden for short)
After two months, Daniel was free to go, of course, the government gave Daniel a small apartment near the school, and gave Daniel some cash too, Daniel still is not used to raise a child but for a couple of months of raising the child, Daniel grew to love the child. After a year, the child can walk and can say a few words, and Daniel was worried because the government's money became less than before he then started to look for a job, but to no avail, didn't find one, but then one night as Daniel was scrolling through his phone ready to sleep, he found a website that says 'looking for a job? Just click at this button and register to our bar!' The adds says, Daniel, then began to think for a moment, ' a bar? No no I shouldn't ,and who's gonna take care of Aiden?' can you think for a moment, but then he started to think that he could get a babysitter, and it be better if they don't have money problems... Daniel then clicked into the link and register his email and name, after two weeks, he got an job offer from the bar, Daniel, then accept it does and the email says he could start at Monday and his 'interview' starts at monday and will end at Wednesday so he should pack some shirts on the way