🌸 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚎! 🩸

Welcome to another Suegiku fanfic but this one will have their endings swapped.
What if Tecchou died trying to save Jouno but
Failed In the Process.. 😀
So Here you go Ima throw a lot of angst at you Enjoy!

 😀 So Here you go Ima throw a lot of angst at you Enjoy!

🩸𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚎! 🌸

Jouno was awake in a Hospital Bed Not Hearing anybody's Heartbeat near him.
Jouno tried to Move his legs but a Certain kid Stopped him "what are you doing." Jouno asked trying to get off the bed but the kid grabs him with no issue and Puts Him back on the bed "Making you go to bed!" The boy Said again

"what's your name?" Jouno replied With his Eyes closed and Him Having bandages all over you "Im Kenji! I'm apart of the armed detective agency. Doctor Yosano Saved you Just in time When you Were turned back to a Human!" Kenji Finished Explaining everything Jouno.

"Wheres tecchou?" Jouno asked trying to find his heartbeat now that's when a Certain Heartbeat slowed down "Kenji Answer my question where is Tecchou!" Jouno said raising his Voice a Bit.

"Do not Yell at Kenji he tried His Best." A Women said opening the door Putting their Hand behind Kenjis Back as Kenji Just stared at the ground Looking sad
"Well what happened to Tecchou!" Jouno Said Now Fed up with them not telling him and Tried to get outta bed but his Legs started to get Insanely Terrible Pain "I'm sorry.."

Kenji Said As he Stared at the ground "don't be Kenji you tried your best!" The Women Said Trying to make Him smile "ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Jouno yelled Rushing over to the Women's Heart Beat And grabbing her by her Shirt "he's Gone." The doctor said With no Emotion "WHAT DO U MEAN? HES GONE?"
Jouno Yelled Grabbing onto her shirt Tighter

"He's Dead" she Said Again which made Jouno let go of her and Jouno fell to his Knees Trying to read her heartbeat to see if she was lying but..

She wasn't..

"Where is Tachihara and teruko.." Jouno said
"Their alive don't worry just not Tecchou.." Yosano said as she Took Jouno back on the bed "I forgot, Tecchou wanted me to give you this.." Kenji rushed outta the hospital room and rushed back in holding a Wooden Carving of

a Cherry blossom Necklace "he had it since he was a kid And He wants me to give it to you.." Kenji said Passing the Wooden Carved necklace over to Jouno as Jouno then said "leave me alone please." First time Jouno maybe said please.

As requested the 2 left with Jouno Questioning what just happened and Was holding the Wooden carving to his Heart.