Chapter Uno!

Aram, if your reading this. Stop now. It kinda sucks. But stop now. 😂👌🏼💋

"Mom, please just let me stay here with Markayzha!" I begged
"I said no Casie! Now stop asking!" She said as I put the last box in the U hall.
"This isn't fair." I said going into my now empty bedroom to grab my phone, headphones, and the small back I wanted to stay with me during the ride from Colorado to Arizona.
We stopped at a few of my friends houses so I can bye. First was Ally. She was moving anyway so it wasn't as hard to say bye to her because either way I would have to. Then it's Haylee. This will be kinda hard because she is such a good friend. Lastly, Markayzha. My best friend of all time. I met her from Haylee. She and I might as well be married. We love most of the same things. But because we have slightly different taste, we fit perfectly. I've been with her as she has gone through a lot.
"We have to call each other every day!" She said to me.
"Yes we do!" I hugged her tightly.
"Hurry up Casie!" My mom called out.
"Well I guess this is goodbye for a while. I love you" I said as we both started crying.
I got in the car and wiped my face.
"I know it's hard now, but it's a fresh start for both of us. I think it will be good." My mom went on. I didn't listen, I put in my head phones and thought about it all. I got so into thought, I fell asleep.
*****************************************
A/N. Okay I know this chapter just really sucks. I have a hard time starting stories but I hope you like the next one better than this one.