Chapter 1 Prologue

(Replace Denzel Washington as Me, For this story as the opening on this book, Sorry about that).

(Disclaimer I do not own this Video it belongs to The Equalizer Series).

Timeskip.

After the mission looking a missing girl in outside Istanbul an American Citizen and now safe and taken back where she belongs.

I've never forget what I did in Secret Service and I would never forget that.

And Now I'm Ressign at Secret Service,bas for now My Currently Job is Taxi Driver Online and Use Smartphone to Pick up Passenger with Apps, I don't know for how long take this Job, Just find out what happen next.

My car Currently is Chevrolet Malibu as my Taxi Online.

No matter how long I take the Passenger to their own Destination, I guest My life was wisely choose, But I would never see my old friend when I'm job at secret service, And I'm never go back to America for rest of my life and now I'm in Japan.

Timeskip.

After take The Passenger to their own Destination.

And the last Passenger is name Maho Akashi.

I know her she is Dj of Happy Around When I saw her at Yoba Academy when I Drop a student at the school at the same time.

Then She's coming to my car.

Maho: Sorry I'm late, Oh you're must be the cook.

Me: Yes, It is Where You're heading.

Maho: To the Cafe Vinyl Please.

Me: Oh, Okay that's why you are the last passenger, I'm heading Also to the Cafe too.

Maho: Oh, I see, Then Let's go.

Now I'm go to Cafe when I go Many time.

Timeskip.

Cafe Vinyl.

When I'm arrive at the cafe and Not just one job, My job as Cook for Cafe Vinyl when after take a shift for Driver Taxi Online.

Flashback.

Cafe Vinyl.

At The Time I use my good clothes

???: Welcome to Cafe Vinyl, what you want to order.

Me: Hmm, I'm looking a Job here that you called me right.

???: Oh it was you, I'm waiting for you I'm Ryujin Kofune The Owner of Cafe Vinyl, Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you Ryujin.

???: Master ,who's there, Oh I'm Airi Amano I work in here Nice to meet you.

Ryujin: You're must be Abdi Shabill If I'm correct.

Me: Corect That's My name.

Ryujin: It Pleasure to work with you, I heard you are skill in cooking.

Me: Yes, I was a good skill with my cook.

Airi: I'm glad that we have one assistant, right Master.

Ryujin: Yes it is, Welcome to the cafe Vinyl.

Me: Yes Sir.

Now I'm accept the Job At the Cafe Vinyl, but this is first time work with Airi Amano.

Flashback end.

Ryujin: Hi, Abdi how's your Shift.

Me: Not So Bad, But I have the last Passeger that same go I was.

Ryujin: Oh I see now hurry there is a Girl they called them Self Happy Around, make them Dinner Please.

Me: Right the way.

Timeskip.

After Long shift at the Cafe and I'm heading back to my car to back home.

Me: Oh, You're must be Maho's Friend right.

???: Yup, I'm Rinku Aimoto I'm a member of Happy Around Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you Rinku.

???: Rei Togetsu I'm a Keyboard.

???: Muni Ohnaruto Likewise.

Me: Nice To Meet you, Rei, Muni.

Maho: Can You Take us Home.

Me: Sure, why not.

I think this girl can accept, if don't they Wouldn't happy, I guest I have choise to bring them home.

Timeskip.

Me: Is that your House Rinku.

Rinku: Yes it is Abdi-San.

Me: Okay, I see you tomorrow.

Maho: I have something talk to you.

Me: Sure, what is that.

Suddenly The girls close to me with strange smiley, Oh no, I think they are Yandere.

Maho: Are you close with Airi-San.

Me: No-Not at all, I'm just a friend.

Rei: Do you have any Girl friend.

Me: No I don't have one, Listen I'm 26 Years old I'm Graduate University student.

Muni: Hey, We Won't tell anyone about your age.

Rinku: Listen Can you be my Boyfriend.

What the hell she says.

Maho: We will protect you.

Rei: If you touch another girl.

Muni: You're gonna be regret it.

Maho: We will Punish you no matter what.

Me: Okay, Relax I'm accept it No matter what.

Happy Around: You're Belong to us Forever.

This is first time I meet Yandere DJ Girl in my whole life.

Maho: Okay I see you Tomorrow.

Rinku: See you tomorrow Handsome Man.

Rei: I call you at the morning.

Muni: See you tomorrow Aligator.

Me: Hahahaha, Okay.

Now I'm Drop Rinku and Her Friend at Rinku Houses and I'm heading Back Home.

End Chapter 1.

(So This is my story of Yandere D4DJ for the first time, then I'm Apologize there is A Little Mistaken of My word, Before that I'm Giving the update soon fast I can)