009: We built everything on memories

Colbys Pov; _[Part 2_]

I tried to sleep last night, but all I could think about was her and her state of mind from yesterday. I should've done something to help her, but my mind felt blank. I can't imagine what she's feeling right now, being closed into the dark walls of her own mind. Since then, I kept telling myself that I wouldn't sleep or eat anything until I knew she's ok and I heard her speak to me. A word. A sentence. I just want her to be ok at the end of the day.

She can't die on me. I've felt so much anger from my past live, and she's brought me so much joy.

I don't want her to leave me... not now. And not ever.

"Colby breakfast!" Says Amy yelling from downstairs.

Breakfast couldn't even fill the void of emptiness that I was missing. Live was boring for me because I've never got to be full of villains with my family, but since I've been here, Maddie shows me there's more to live than causing destruction, including love.

Amy's Pov;

"Where's Colby?"

I came back from the bathroom, and he's still not downstairs, yet? That boy must be really heartbroken.

"He's still upstairs. I think he's still upset about the whole Maddie situation," says Jake, sipping on his oj.

"Thanks to Hartley," says Vic.

"That's not my fault!" She says, getting up quickly. "You left your thing on the counter and never told anybody!"

"Not true," says Vic, scoffing.

"Yes, it is Vic. If it hadn't been for her egotistical brain, then we wouldn't have a brain-dead child in our basement that we were trying to hold," says Eva, yelling.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" Says Vic.

"You shouldn't be saying it to me. You should be saying it to Colby," says Eva. "He's the one that's suffering!"

"You want me to tell him that she's never gonna come back!" Says Vic.

I was shocked, I thought that she had a chance of going to make it. She needs to make it. Not for the sake of Hartleys mental health because I don't think she can operate without her, but for Colby too, God, I hope this is a sick joke.

"But I thought you said she's safe able," says Jake, looking down.

"I thought she was until I looked at her heart rate. If her heart keeps going to the way, it does she'll die before she's stabilized," says Vic.

"She'll die?" A hurt voice came out of nowhere.

Colby!

"I didn't mean that, son," says Vic.

I could see the anger in Colbys voice. It was visible to the naked eye. Colby pushed Vic against the kitchen and said, "Fix her now! Or you're not going to have any limbs in your body!"

"Okay! Okay!" Says Vic. "I'll fix her now," says Vic, running downstairs.

"So aggressive," He says before the layer closes back into the refrigerator. He groans and goes upstairs.

She was Colbys everything, the reason for him leaving.

She was Hartley's little girl and the person who inspired her to hold children.

And I didn't want them to get hurt...

♡ 2 weeks later ♡

He still hasn't come out of his room, only looking out the window, stopping the rest of his life. Meanwhile, Jake and I are doing everything we can to save Maddies life, even if that includes exposing our secrets.