info bar pt 2 y/n Kato

Y/n Kato

Present:

Appearance:

He has shoulder length h/c hair which is usually loose as it is but ties it up when he fight with others.

E/c orbs that are innocent looking, but intimidating when intended. When it does happen, it's like as if you allow the person to see your inner darkness which can temporarily shock them for a minute before they can react.

His skin is soft and porcelain, a perfect shade of s/c.

He's very......short, exactly like Mikey but a bit more wimp looking.

He likes wearing shorts and trousers, and usually wears sandles when the weather allows it, but if it doesn't then he either wears boots or sneakers.

He has a lean toned body and a slight muscular build.

Outstanding speed and stamina, great endurance and sharp reflexes though when he's not in battle, all those things don't even apply him ◉‿◉ 

Personality

Your stubborn, childish, annoying, clueless of girls but can relate to them at some times.

You have no pride at all, but you have too much pride about your family and closest friends.

You are very VERY picky and don't usually submit easily and you're always shameless, unless it's serious matters but apart from that, you were shameless!
(Right now I'm shameeee~ lesss~ screaming my lungs out for yah~⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾)

You don't even dream about beating up a female, even if it was her fault, you wouldn't even yell at her at all. If she beats you, then you allow it until she's satisfied with it. If she curses you then let it be. You swore to never harm at girl in your life.

About your dark impulse, it's not as similar as Mikey's but it's beyond that.

The main cause of it was when you saw Kaito beaten half dead infront of you by this gang (the gang that made fun or toman at the beach remember? It has purple uniform and the blonde dude got scared the shit out of him seeing Mikey's eyes).

At that time, you kaito were already close but he didn't want to involve in his problems.
The minute you saw him lying there without any response, you lost it and took down every gang member that you saw.

You went as far as smashing their kneecaps, breaking their bones, knocking out thier teeth, leaving them bloodied but stable enough for them to escape.

That's how your dark impulse started, all because of your best friend getting beat up infront of your eyes.

Ever since that day, you made sure to protect everything you held dear, including Kaito and Saki.

Future:

Appearance:

In the future, your skin is pale s/c and spotless off course. Your hair is died black like most of the future characters and it's always kept in a tight bun, with only a few loose bangs  framing your face.

You wear a black blazer and a slightly unbuttoned blouse, showing your chest like Kaito's. You also wore tight black pants and black oxfords.

You're eyes were lifeless as ever, your dark impulse broke it's limit to the point where you would kill anyone who bothers Kaito and only Kaito, including Toman itself.

You always had a lifeless expression and the feeling of happiness was foreign to you. Not even a smile would creep up your lips if you saw anything that would delight you in the past.

Now it was just you and Kaito against the world and you had no past regrets, except for one
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bumping into Mikey and Draken☆゚.*・。